Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Home schooling prep list! I know for my group we know that we want our children to know things even after the SHTF.
    This can be hands on and book wise. This list can become as small as you wish or as big as you wish. The sky is the limit as they say and even after the crap settles,these things will be needed, even if its just the basics.

Pencils
    Erasers
    Paper
    crayons
    pencil crayons
    Dry erase markers.
    jar of buttons (counters)
    Clear sheet protectors.
    work books
    flash cards. (Colors, numbers, letters, shapes.Basic math, words….)
    small chalk board (Think slate, of the pioneer days,)
    Chalk. (pieces of drywall, charcoal.)
    Books ( the sky is the limit on this one)

This is a list remember that once the grid goes down, we cant run to the store and pick up your grade three students book for this year.

I know we have homeschooling parents here, so please add your ideas as well. But remember this is a cant run to the computer thing when things all said and done. thats why we prep now for the future.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

We built this for the cabin, its diy chalk board, made from a door.
    door

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

I’ve got a friend living 220 miles from nearest town. Home schools with white board and black markers – Safes on paper. But they also have Apple I-pad with lots of applications. They know the difference in sound from a saxophone to a Marimba and how they look like. There is no electricity, no mobile phone reception – no television. Only solar panels charging battery and nature. They ready do know and love their books.

Myself, I’ve been collecting books for the next school years just like shoes ..

Profile photo of Kollaps
    Kollaps
    Survivalist
    member3

Home schooling was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I really would not have graduated without it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.