Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

This is not an easy tutorial to follow, but it’s possible – as evidenced by the fact that I’ve successfully followed it and completed a working colloidal silver generator. You’ll have to wade through other discussion of the original purpose of the device (a Hulda Clark “zapper” device). Whether you believe in her theories and devices or not, won’t matter, because the device does, in fact, also produce colloidal silver of quite good quality as the author claimed. There are two web pages that cover the subject, and unfortunately they have not been updated in a number of years – but at least they’re still available. Most parts should be available through Radio Shack (if you can still find one open). I checked for the 555 integrated circuit timer and the modular IC breadboard and they’re both on currently listed on the Radio Shack web site, but the timer IC is shown as out of stock. However, there are multiple offerings of it on Amazon. Even if you can’t get all the rest of the parts on Radio Shack’s web site, they’re very common and should be able to be found (OH, do I miss Radio Shack for its parts department!!!).

Personally, instead of using three 9-volt batteries, I had an old 9-volt DC power supply from an old phone we used to have, and decided to use it instead of the full 27 volts that three batteries in series would have provided. Presumably it does make the silver slower, but it works (I’m also using a 2-quart jar, meaning much more distilled water, therefore much longer time – HOURS). After the first time, save out some of your batch to use as a “starter” for the next batch, and it will go much faster. DO NOT ever use anything else to “jump start” the process (such as salt). If you use some electrolyte like salt in the water, you’ll end up with a silver compound (such as silver chloride), not colloidal silver – and that’s NOT healthy.

I got .999 silver from a jeweler friend of mine – it’s kind of like a thick, narrow “ribbon” of silver. DO NOT use any lower purity silver, however, or you risk getting other compounds in your colloidal silver.

First the device. Again, there’s much missing in the way of graphics on the legacy web site pages (thankfully they’re even still up), but the basics are still posted on the site. I’ve tried to correspond with the author, but never got any response, so I plowed ahead a couple of years ago and made the attempt – and it worked!

http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/cspulse.htm

Next more instructions about the device (read both before even starting, so you get a feel for the whole process).

http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/cswzlts.htm

We had some squash growing in the garden at the time I completed this project a couple of years ago, and something had burrowed into the squash and basically killed it. I took one piece of squash that had started to get soft, cut a couple of pieces out of it, sprayed my new colloidal silver on the one on the bottom in the attached photo, and left the other piece at the top of the attached photo untreated. They were put on a plate, covered, and left in a dark closet for several days to see what would grow. I was amazed! The bottom piece of rotting squash did not look any different several days later then it did when put in the dark closet. Both were at a constant temperature in the mid- to upper 70° F range (good for growth of bacteria, mold, etc.), and they were only separated on the plate by 2-3 inches as shown in the attached photo. The untreated (top) piece clearly has all kinds of things growing in it (different colors, especially but not limited to the bottom right corner of that piece). Originally, the two pieces of squash were identical. Clearly, the colloidal silver completely inhibited growth of both bacteria and mold. We’ve used it many times on cuts, when beginning to get sick, etc., and been extremely satisfied.

I strongly recommend using a dissolved solids meter as suggested in the narrative. We got one on Amazon.

I’m not an electronics whiz (was a ham operator back in high school and college – a gazillion years ago), and had to do a bit of brushing up on a few basics. But with work, I was able to follow the above instructions and my first attempt was entirely successful. So if you’d like to try your hand at VERY inexpensive colloidal silver, this does work. If you’ve ever priced commercial colloidal silver, it’s absurdly expensive. We’ve now made (and used) perhaps two gallons of it, which has more than paid for the cost of the part for this project several times over. It’s a great thing to have on hand when you can’t get anything else – and it’s good in general anyway. We use it frequently.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Thanks, GS. I’ve used it (store-bought) but haven’t made any. Colloidal silver works well on (kills) bacteria and molds, but doesn’t do much to viruses. Still, it’s another weapon in the arsenal.

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.