Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

All 16 US intell agencies have begun prepping for wwzero. The CIA becomes a survivalist organisation. That will be the day.

Maybe they ought to prepare for the 1000 year drought in Cali reaching biblical proportions this year. I can imagine waves of people migrating like locusts east. The okie dust bowl exodus in reverse.

Was it really their plan to use nukes in the Ukraine on the Russians??? What were they thinking doh. Someone read their email. Thats not hard to do anymore.

I’m a little …. surprised Whirli, they weren’t found out sooner. But then who would believe it. Except it is the CIA and they do plan these nutty things.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Jim Rickerts is certainly a very smart insider with an impressive resume and he may very well be correct in everything he says in the video, but we can’t lose sight that it is an infomercial intended to make him money, not a real interview with a real journalist.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The CIA never lies , we all know that . I agree tho about the infomercial slant . The guys I hate are the ones that target old people to try to scare them into buying gold coins and crap .

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I occasionally tune in to ol’ Rickards. I take what he has to say with a grain of salt given the probable profit motive. But at the same time, I think a lot of what he is saying is accurate.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jim Rickerts is a very smart man so I think he is right on many fronts.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree he’s a sharp guy and likely has the big picture pretty clear. My point is that we can’t lose sight of his profit motive.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.