Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is why gun control will never work! Criminals always have guns.

“Brazil’s population is over 200 million. The Homicide rate is 25.2 per 100,000, six times as high as that in the United States. Another study puts it at 32.4 per 100,000.”

http://www.ammoland.com/2015/11/high-murder-rates-in-brazil-prompt-push-for-gun-law-reform/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=62f73106d2-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-62f73106d2-20674065#axzz3qWtGNumv

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Russia has strict gun control , it has a violent crime rate , and murder rate 5 times that of the US .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Makes one wonder if the crappy Brazilian guns are intentional, to save lives…..

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

LOL , Not all of them are crap , I have an FAL with an Inbel receiver , its fine . THe Taurus PT 92 is basically the Baretta 92 , reliable straight shooter …………..other than that I couldn’t say , they might indeed be junk .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Both made under license, or on original machinery.
    Hard to screw those up.
    However the rest…
    Well Taurus is paying out boatloads over the PT series right now.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Yeah , probably no coincidence that they came out with the 92 , after buying the Baretta factory down there . Funny thing about the FAL I have with the Inbel receiver is that its not a metric , but an L1A1 . Magazines are not as hard to get as people think for it , as far as other parts and accessories go , they are mainly British and other Commonwealth . I did get a couple of the 30 rounder mags for it , used in the Bren , they work fine .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Imbel has made a couple of “inch” receiver runs for export.

The bonus as the Brits found out in the Falklands, the metric mags still work even though they wobble.

As to criminals always having “X”, they’re criminals.
    Why would they follow this law in particular, they don’t follow others like don’t murder, don’t sell drugs, don’t rape, don’t steal.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I was wondering about that , you can get the metric mags all day long , didnt get any because I didnt trust the wobble . That rife is a mish mash . Brazilian receiver , British furniture , Australian flash suppressor , American dust cover with the scope rail , British mags , German scope lol .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Will do an FAL post in the gear/weapons section.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Good idea, like to learn more about the FAL.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.