Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SharpDog
    SharpDog
    Survivalist
    member3

I have several means of hiding my long arms while keeping them accessible. In particular, I need to be able to transport weapons assuming my neighbors and others are watching. This is one of my favorites:

Big Bears Don't Tree

SharpDog
    SharpDog
    Survivalist
    member3

I fill the soft-sided guitar case with closed-cell foam from packages received from the likes of Amazon to keep the body and illusion of containing a guitar.

Big Bears Don't Tree

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Pretty slick SharpDog. I have often thought about having the back upholstery panel made removable from my truck seat and cutting in an AR profile in the foam. Seems like a good way to keep within reach from the drivers seat and away from prying eyes.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I have used a folding chair bag in the same manner. The chairs are extremely common now so having one with you or carrying one will not raise an eyebrow.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Kewl!
    The FOLDING KelTec Sub 2000 fits in a very small case, some use a DeWalt or Milwaukee SawZall case. All kinds of smaller carrying bags and cases work, with a 16″ folded length. The non-folders require a different tactic. Nice Work, SD!

@74
    Philly has not had a good Eagles team for so long that might raise an eyebrow… ;)
    Maybe this year Chip Kelly will change that?

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.