Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Want to keep your old opponents from trying to make a come back and threatening your plans for the future? Easy! Just put ‘em in prison for a few years for simply trying to drive home the point of how totally screwed the country is. Marine Le Pen is now facing charges that could result in $90,000 in fines and up to three years in prison. Crime? Tweeting real images of real fundamental evil perpetrated by Islamofacists, as a warning to her nation about what was happening – back in 2015. Now three years later, they must be afraid of her gaining more power and influence again.

https://gizmodo.com/frances-favorite-crypto-fascist-could-face-three-years-1823423064

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

LePen was the last hope France had , now they have a spineless , boot licking soy boy , much like Canada has . Sad thing is , Canada’s soy boy , made Obama look GOOD .
    Trump – Putin 2020 ………….real men , for real people !
    or even Trump – Putin – Ferrage triumvirate

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Sorry, Tolik, but this guy ain’t goin’ for Putin for anything. Even filtering what our media says about him, he’s still an immoral (not just amoral) dictator that is even more dangerous because he’s also very intelligent. Now Ferrage? Yes, I could like him greatly, I think. And despite Le Pen’s views on some things, I see her as a lot like Trump in that France could do a whole lot worse, and there seems to be truly decent alternative over there.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Hahahah , we agree to disagree . I like Putin , he is better and more moral , than many of the people the US has been sucking face with in the past ………..and present . Saddam , the Saudis , etc. I wonder how many people are beheaded DAILY in Saudi Arabia ? …………and we say nothing about it . Putin doesnt like gays , but in Russia , they are not beheaded . Just Sayin .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.