Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

humans fooling humans?
    Natural and never before seen phenomena?
    New technology to manipulate opinions?
    Defense minister of canada??? really??? you don’t need to tell me twice our leaders are bonkers.

there are some great theories as to how this guy did this, if… you look.

millions of people saw it shut down an air port

how??? just… how! lol. amazing if its real, amazing if its a hoax.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

love to be fooled… love something new to figure out…

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

only making three points here… so read my text… lips… wtv…

people can be fooled…. people like to be fooled… science is fact… everything else is debatable…

*runs hides*

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I am not a believer, can’t explain it, but definitely am amused by it. I am more Swiss in my outlook of this topic. Neutral, but grinning while the others fight it out…..

It is very interesting to watch and amusing to see the those in the field try and explain it in any sort of scientific fashion. Ironically, the “debunkers” also can’t explain it either.

Amusing because the believers can’t link the “spiritual world” to the “scientific world” without a huge jump of faith that “ghosts” exist. Also funny because it is the same point that the other side can’t prove either. It is just an awkward debate that I love to watch and kinda makes me giggle a bit. At some point it comes down to that one single point of contention…… Either you believe or not.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

sled quantum physics is on the verge of some very very interesting connections between spiritual philosophy and science.

string theory,
    entanglement (not a theory….)
    uncertainty principle.

just to name a few. this science is also being used for the next gen of cpu.

regardless of ones belief, its cool to look at.

its also scarey… because at any point in time… someone could invent something to generate a giant holographic hand in the sky. and project a giant booming voice saying.” GET KOS, BURN HIM ALIVE. “and most people would do it lol. *edit uncertainty principle. best idea for holodeck.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Re: The above videos….

1) I have seen enough in my long, strange life to know that other things exist in this world than us… just what those things are, I do not know. I do know that I came face to face with… something… twice in my life, and I’ve spent the last 20+ years trying to forget both encounters.

I might (might!) recount both experiences at a later date… I don’t like tempting fate, soooo…. we’ll see.

2) Given the number of habitable planets in the Milky Way alone (I’ve heard estimates from a low of 8.8 billion to a high of dozens of billions). Using the Drake Equation, best modern estimates put the number of intelligent, space faring civilizations in the Milky Way at a low of 2, to a high of 280,000,000… Which, to me, means that the truth is somewhere in between those two numbers…

So, given that there are billions of inhabitable planets out there, just in our own galaxy (which is 8 billion years old, by the way), and hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of intelligent civilizations inhabiting it, it would stand to reason that sooner or later they would get around to coming here…

There’s just too many weird things to be explained away. Toss in our own respective governments using those weird things as cover to obfuscate that which they are doing, and it becomes a real challenge to tell what’s genuine weird and what’s government-produced weird…

Stuff like the Rendlesham Forest incident involving several US service members, including a Lt. Colonel, who recorded the second incident.

One of the US service-members to see – and even touch – the object which landed was a 26 year old NCO. A security policeman, not given to fits of lying or embellishment. Afterwards, he sat down and wrote out 16 pages of binary code in his duty notebook, but didn’t know what it was. This was 1980. Thirty years later, he casually shows the pages of 1’s and 0’s to someone researching the Rendelsham Forest incident, who recognizes it as binary code. Decoded, it spells out the following:

EXPLORATION OF HUMANITY ESC-ESC-ESC 8100
    52.0942532N 1.3131269W
    CONTINUOUS FOR PLANETARY ADVANC
    FOURTH COORDINATE CONTINUO-QUENCE PR
    BEFORE
    16.763177N 89.117768W
    34.800272N 111.843567W
    29.977836N 31.131649E
    14.701501S 75.167043W
    36.256845N 117.100632E
    37.110195N 25.372281E
    EYES OF YOUR EYES
    ORIGIN
    52.0942532N 1.3131269W
    ORIGIN YEAR 8100

The numbers are navigational coordinates of various places around the world. Giza Pyramids, Egypt. The Nazca Lines, Peru. Caracol Pyramid, Belize. Naxos Island, Greece. Even a mythical island called Hy Brasil that was supposedly located off the coast of Ireland…

These guys weren’t trailer park drunks… they were officers and NCO’s tasked to guard nuclear weapons. If they are sane and reliable, then we have to take what they say seriously. And if they’re crazy, then what were they doing guarding nuclear weapons?

And nobody has yet figured out how a 26 year old guy, with no training whatsoever, sits down and writes out 16 pages of binary…

Too much weird stuff in the world for me to throw stones…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’m with Malgus. There are many things we don’t know and don’t understand. Many things that are hard to explain.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.