Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

Mr red if at all like in other peace keeping they will make joint strike task force with mixed troops. Canada has 2 prized types of troops mountain division and recon/sniper.

I personally think it is mistake for us to involve ourselves there,the issue is a clear one of legal government continuation. The looting of ukraine is in full swing and makes me sick we will be part of it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There is only one thing to do is close all business with Russia, put a hold on all businesses in the U. S. that are Russian.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Namelus from what I’ve seen, we (Canada) are only sending those fighters along with the pilots and needed ground crew.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    Getting as bad, omg we have surpassed them!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Thats funny ………………The Russians dont need us for anything . What we think we are going to do , if China barks …we will listen . We need to watch our mouth and our actions right now , they could accelerate our demise very easily by a wholesale dumping of the peso ….I mean dollar . We just need to start keeping our nose OUT of everybody’s ******* .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, just remember that we too can do an EMP on China or Russia and all there nuclear weapons will not work! They know this too. We do not need to use nuclear weapons to win anymore, just one or two EMP and that is it.

We are not defenseless, it is do we have the cojones to do it!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Or should we ? seems to me that we are the biggest threat to world peace , we interfere too much , where none is needed . And after we get there , we chase our tail , kill a lot of people , piss off the locals , then leave with nothing to show for it .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik Agree! A waste of money and time!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.