Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

600 U.S. TROOPS HEADING TO EUROPE FOR EXERCISES: PENTAGON
    U.S. AIRBORNE TROOPS GOING TO POLAND, LITHUANIA, LATVIA,ESTONIA
    U.S. MILITARY EXERCISES ARE IN RESPONSE TO UKRAINE CRISIS:KIRBY
    MORE MILITARY EXERCISES ‘COMING THROUGH’ NATO: PENTAGON

SOURCE: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-22/here-come-boots-ground-us-troops-heading-eastern-europe

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Doesn’t really mean that we’re going to get directly involved in Ukraine. Even last week there was some questions raised when we (Canada) said we’re sending 6 of our fighters and all the equipment an personnel to Poland.

Basically it’s just a bolstering of the NATO members that are near by, wagging their dicks at Russia is what it amounts to.

Could our direct involvement come? Yeah maybe. Will it be now? I’m sure they’d want more than just a few hundred troops and a couple RCAF CF-18’s lol

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

I agree that is the something like showing the force, giving (moral) support. Still, it is kinda scary, if things speeds up, we never know what it might be.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Another fucking waste of time , money , and effort ………..just what we need . I hope we get ***** slapped . Here comes the USA , to interfere with someones day . Be nice to see a troop revolt , better yet …..stop enlisting and enabling the government .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is all about the money. We have not gone into a war to win since WW2. Now we go to war for the ones that make weapons to make money so wars need to last long. They really do not care about the men and women in the military.

I say no more wars unless we get attached.

We also need to stop sending money to all these countries, can you believe we still give money to China! Why!

We need tokeep the money and spend that money on reducing taxes!

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

This is all about the money. We have not gone into a war to win since WW2. Now we go to war for the ones that make weapons to make money so wars need to last long. They really do not care about the men and women in the military.

One of the most annoying things about this is that the rich kids of those who profit dont die for this. Its the average or poor kid that goes to war for those corporations that get buried.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Some of these wars are created by them, special interest groups with political powers that have interest in the companies that make the arms.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

As long as the UN is involved in world conflict there will only be conflict. The UN has prevented winning wars since Korea. If you must follow rules of engagement ang your opponent does not how could you ever win a fight.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, We need to stop funding the U. N., and they want to give the U. N. control of the internet!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m afraid the real purpose of the UN is to act as a tool for laundering money.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We need to get out of the UN and NATO both . Period .
    ” Trade with all , ally with none ”
    Thomas Jefferson

commUNism

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Yep. One of the military biggest customers is the global Banking Cartel. Follow the money and better understand the ‘why’ of war and global conflict.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

cheater, you hit the nail on the head! Global Bankers are the ones doing all of this and they control the printing of money in the U. S. and then they lead it to them self, WOW! A billion here a billion there and who knows how many extra billions that the people do not know about.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

If you want to understand tomorrow then read a history book. I’m amazed at how the human race continues to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. We keep hearing how this is different than the last time. It’s gotten so bad that even the progressive media is starting to pay attention.

Jay you are absolutely correct. The solders that we send off to war are our sons, daughters, and grandkids. My grandson came home from Iraq and Afghanistan after 5 tours. Now we prepare to watch a nephew go to the Navy. A good young man who should not be put in harms way unless it is to defend our freedom, not to make some political point.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They make the same mistakes over and over , because people are not told the truth about history . We are getting as bad at perverting truth in history as the former Soviet Union ..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.