Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TXPrep
    TXPrep
    Survivalist
    member1

thanks for the warm welcome, whirlybird, freedom,tweva,Ron,lonely,underground electrician, and everybody. I hope to learn a lot from all, and if i can bring anything useful too, that would be great. Thanks again.

Profile photo of TXPrep
    TXPrep
    Survivalist
    member1

nightbird,
    Thanks for your welcome. Keep your head down over there. I have a deep respect for the Israeli people and military. I believe that Israel is the only country who wages war the way it should be waged. “kill one of us, we will kill 10 of yours” Also they don’t really care what the “so called” international community” thinks… It is what has kept your country intact and prosperous sense your return to the holy land. I hope you guys bomb the **** out of Iran’s Nuke program… sense our weakling of a leader won’t. The same Libtard, who i believe, actually supports radical islam by his lack of action towards our enemies, and hamstrings our allies. Can u say “Manchurian Candidate”?…

Profile photo of TXPrep
    TXPrep
    Survivalist
    member1

Underground, love your attitude…
    Thanks for the welcome. I go to the 500 almost every year, we have seats in turn 2. My aunt’s “partner” of 30 yrs. is Danny Ongias if you remember who he is? Love that town… great people and i love the weather. I always loved bad weather, being from CA where there is no weather. Looking forward to asking you some technical questions. I am curious about back-feeding power from a genset during a power outage? On youtube some say its ok some say NEVER do it? I’m sure we will have lots to talk about..
    Thanks again.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

TXPrep,
    Reading your description of your upbringing, it sounds like we have another real Patriot in the fight. Glad to have you with us.

I thought you would make st. jaques, though your derivations sounds very interesting. Perhaps I will have the opportunity to try it out sometime. Until then, stay alert and watch your 6.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Hi, TXPrep!

I’m a bit of a foodie too. Maybe we can exchange recipes! Welcome.

I’m trying to incorporate more wild foods into my family’s diet. Here’s a grouse breast with wild mushrooms, roasted in butter and sea salt.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.