Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Glockerman
    Glockerman
    Survivalist
    member2

Hi all. Handle’s Glockerman. 42 yr old Life long resident of the South-central Wisconsin area. Been interested in ‘prepping’ since around the Y2K scare. General class HAM, although limited to VHF/UHF FM until I allocate the time to get my HF station set up and running. With 3 small children, time’s a precious commodity. Been working for the prison system over 20 yrs. Just recently got the wife on board with the idea of being ready. High profile natural disasters and the general increase in craziness in the world have helped open her up. While my preps are smaller scale than some, especially compared to those of NatGeo’s “Doomsday Prepper’s”, I’m working on them one bite at a time. I would be interested in meeting with others in my AO, possibly form a mutual aid group.

I want to thank Selco and others for sharing their SHTF experiences. It takes a person of courage and strength to relive their personal hells and uncage any demons for the educational benefit of others; many of whom are strangers they will likely never meet face to face.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Welcome to the forum!

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome to the forums Glockerman, and thank you for contributing!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome Glockerman. This is a good group with excellent discussions. Don’t be shy joining in.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Welkommen, Glockmeister…

Especially interested in your HAM experience… it’s an area I have no experience in and pretty curious…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Welcome Glockmeister
    I’ve got my file all printed and ready. Some equipment and antennas. Would like to write some exams and get my license this year. So much to learn and enjoy.. !

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome to the forum.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.