Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

What are the odds that the fed.gov. has capabilities to thwart such an attack? It’s not the kind of thing that they’d advertise. I hope they do have the capability but I’m thinking they don’t.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, I also think they don’t.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

What infrastructure ?

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

the infrastructure is not web or internet tied it is a separate intranet… has been for years, this is just a diversion.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

There is enough business using web based products (like banking) that could be attacked, if it was successful would cripple the US for a long period of time. If they found a way to destroy servers of everyday businesses attached to the internet it would paralyses the US much like a grid down situation.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

My personal opinion is that all these “hacks” we hear about on banks, fed ex, emails and the like are all the NSA gathering intel and testing the safeguards they are creating. I don’t think they are some Russian hacker stealing identities like we are told. I’m sure some of them are hackers but I would be willing to bet most are the NSA.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Matt,
    Every world government has cyber attack capability. If the NSA can do it, so can the Russians, Chinese, Indians, Pakistan, and on and on and on.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I had read that Iran has 250,000 computer engineers working on how to take down the internet. Now like everything we read online we are not 100% sure. But I can see them doing that. Iranians are in every country in the world studying computer engineers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.