Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The hackers are getting closer to taking us down, total cyber attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/12/04/hackers-are-threatening-us-economy/?intcmp=obmod_ffo&intcmp=obnetwork

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It looks like it was North Korean hackers that hacked into Sony!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The hackers are getting better. It doesn’t seem we’re responding from a position of strength, or these guys would be so seemingly successful.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

At some point some hacker is going to shut down the grid just for fun.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, they are getting closer! I think they already know how to do it. They are waiting for the right time.

Everyone needs to try there best to get ready for an all grid down SHTF time. This will happen.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Yet the ‘public’ goes blissfully about their day-to-day never giving much thought that their life as they know it can change forever by a few keystrokes.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

tweva, I think part of the problem with the public being oblivious to the threat despite so many stories in the media is the fact that there haven’t been any wars fought on US soil in 150 years. Wars are something that happen someplace else.

freedom, I agree that they are waiting for the right time.

Profile photo of Aukxsona
    Aukxsona
    Survivalist
    member2

If it does go down for a long enough period, it won’t matter. The nuke plants will blow and we are all skee rewed.

When was the last time you went without electricity, running water, food, and had babies screaming for food...now you know why I prep. These are the things a mother's nightmares are made of.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Aukxsona wrote:</div>If it does go down for a long enough period, it won’t matter. The nuke plants will blow and we are all skee rewed.

There’s a good thread about this somewhere here.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

There are a few discussions about spent fuel rods.
    This is one of them:

http://community.shtfschool.com/forums/topic/nuclear-plants-in-shtf/

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Why assume this is an outside hack on Sony? The letters of the hackers GOP would point to some American government group attempting to disguise itself while blaming an entity outside the US. Sonys financial records were the target. The IRS has a history of aggressive investigation so maybe its just one of their projects that got out of control. Or the No such agency. The search for terrorists must continue by all means necessary. So says the Emperor of Bones…. for all the dead businesses America has left in its wake …. Obama.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The Banks themselves , Internet service providers , google and the others , and the US Government are the biggest hackers of this nation , everybody else would go to jail for what they do . They are the far biggest danger to you and me .

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Just read an article that addressed a 1 year grid down scenario. Based on present preparedness levels, at the end of the year, 9 out of 10 Americans would be dead.

My question is, based on the interconnectivity of the world today, would we see a worldwide slide back into the Dark Ages?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes! Europe will be hit hard too! China and Russia too! Some of the poor countries will not feel anything.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Roadracer wrote:</div>Just read an article that addressed a 1 year grid down scenario. Based on present preparedness levels, at the end of the year, 9 out of 10 Americans would be dead.

My question is, based on the interconnectivity of the world today, would we see a worldwide slide back into the Dark Ages?

Many dead Americans certainly, but after time there would be a rebuilding. Hopefully without the computer chains of the nwo. The black death did eventually lead to the enlightenment.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.