Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Mad dog Mattis will probably approve drafting women for cyber security in the coming war. And I don’t see that as a problem for president Trump. In Ny the college activists are trying to turn the state universities into sanctuaries for illegals.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I wouldn’t be surprised if Obama was behind the cyber attacks on Russia in hopes of derailing Trump easing tensions between the US and Russia.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Putin is not an idiot , he considers the current junta , and is just biding his time until he can discus things with another MAN . Nationalists tend to be able to get things done , they have a common understanding and respect that a politician will never get . Thats why Putin , Trump , LePen , and other nationalists will get along better with each other .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Man to man phase shift worldwide. I think Putin would like man talk after dealing with the deception and race politics of Merkel and Hillary-Obaama. How can Putin expect to have a deal when the people he makes a treaty with are selling out their own people. The democrats want to blame Trump but they were a day late and a dollar short. They’re the real idiots.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

What I think the demon craps and leftists fear the most is TRUTH , they know that results will destroy all their propaganda , and show their lies . They know Trump will be successful on many levels ……….they will look bad .
    “Action talks , bull$hit walks “. Thats why when I get into a discussion with your average propagandized American , I ask them if they have ever listened to Putin . 99 % have not . Then I tell them to forget for a moment WHO is talking , and what country he represents , and just simply listen to WHAT is being said . When you do that , What he is saying , and WHY he thinks that , makes a hell of a lot more sense than what junk we are being told . One thing about Putin , when he explains things , he gives you examples ………………90 % of the time , you cant debunk what he is saying about us .

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Keep focused, folks. Underlying it all is the fact that there is still fundamental evil in this world. Call it satanic-inspired if so inclined, or just plain evil genetics combined with high IQ. Either way, there is fundamental evil, and what we see is NOT generally what we really are getting (lots of head fakes, end-arounds, smoke screens, etc.). The media is controlled, and too often even WE buy into stories that are proliferating (self included). There are groups that – while not necessarily directly connected – are effectively connected because they resonate with other similar “kindred spirits” (no religious intent necessarily applied in that statement). And those groups have, regardless of means, managed to capture control of the political/economic/social/education systems of the world. Some of the great rivalries of history have turned out to be part of the plan – in other words, not what they seemed after all, once the eventual outcome of the conflicts took shape – the US Democrat and Republican Parties being just one, but one prime example. Elizabeth Warren and Paul Ryan partners in crime? Certainly not if you believe the news media. And I’m not even ruling out the Clinton-Trump or Romney-Trump rivalries as bogus.

Me? I plan for what I can control as best I can, try to watch what’s going on with as few filters as I can be aware of, keep my head relatively low, and take time away from it all to interact with good people, doing good for (and with) other people, and strongly keep the Serenity Prayer as close to the top of my conscious awareness as possible.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.