Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

It was only a matter of time, but he’s out there again.
    Showed up on another forum, and it took almost two days before I was certain that it was him.

Going by Schism this time.

Remember, don’t feed the trolls.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I’m presuming that was someone that played havoc (or tried to) here in the SHTF forum before my time? Or was he here and already deleted before I saw your post?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Not here yet. But he will show eventually.
    As an internet provocateur and general pain in the hind end, he has few equals.

http://www.voy.com/9259/7854.html

I believe he was found out and removed from a previous board we frequented.

He knows more, has done more and will even get into an argument with himself, through multiple user names.
    Loves canned AR’s, pocket 9mm’s (9×21 lately), and lately .45 Super.
    Contradictions at every corner, he can’t keep from losing his stuff on a regular basis.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I don’t even remember any such critter at the previous location – I just remember one that was booted due to anti-Semitic stuff, and learned he died a few years ago. The only other truly obnoxious person there that I remember is the one that basically took over the place once the “barkeep” was unable to participate any longer. I credit the demise of that place to that fellow (wouldn’t post his handle here, but don’t even recall it anyway – I always suspected he was two different handles anyway).

I suppose the heads up is still worthwhile so that if he does show up it will be evident more quickly what we’re dealing with and we can simply completely ignore him, or PM Toby or Selco. The only problem is that he’d likely see the recent post and realize he has a new challenge to be addressed, or (more hopefully) just go away where he hasn’t been ID’d. In any case, Toby and Selco seem to be pretty quick about deleting cr@p once notified by us of true intruders. Not gonna lose any sleep over it in any case. But thanks for the heads up.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Once upon a time I heard there was an a primodial survival group in the before era. And it had a lot of rather unique personalities. Some of them had cromag brains from building their own computers from scratch and others were just rather normal small time govt workers like Algore and a few defense dept generals. Then they opened this mess up to well everyone who could afford a computer who wanted to talk about the nuclear destruction of humans, and how to individually avoid participating in the mass slaughter (or increase it). That did it… Pandora’s box. You may not have liked Gunkid but you remember him. No way this is an original. It has to be a clone. Unless he’s been brought back thru some unknown dna regeneration process in silicone valley. Or somehow he heard the Hawaii alert and woke up from his coma. He’s back eh, all life forms welcome.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I thought this guy was dead……

He must have been back in jail.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Yup, possession by a felon again.
    But I think his PO was keeping a fairly tight leash until recently.
    It’s been quiet for a while, bout time he showed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.