Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

OK so here is the thing with this news article that I find interesting. Everything that has happen with the police is all planned out and many have fallen into the trap. They started with the police is the criminals and the criminals are the good guys. Well now there is more gun violence! What does that mean? Well now O has a great reason to bring back the We Need Gun Control agenda.

Gun violence was going way down so he was out of luck talking about all the gun violence and how great the police was doing on crime in the country. Now gun violence is back in the news media which in turn will have a reason to talk about gun control. I believe all of this riots were planned 100% for there gun control agenda.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/wall-street-journal-police-hands-tied/2015/05/30/id/647695/?ns_mail_uid=38634206&ns_mail_job=1622811_05302015&s=al&dkt_nbr=xubbxvjp

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Cell Phone use kills and injures 10 times more Americans every year , than guns or drunk drivers combined . Dont believe me , take a look around where you live and see how many people are on the phone , or looking down at it behind the wheel .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik I agree! There is more deaths in car accidents, about 42,000 a year but the left doesn’t care about that. What there plans are to pull up the gun crimes any way they can. One way is to make the police not want to go to the crimes in time because of the government attacking them which I believe maybe planned since O knows that many do not like the police and would go right along with the plan. Now the plan has worked to a point in many of the cities that the riots have happen and even in cities were there has been no riots the police are backing down so the criminals know this and are now full force at there crimes. This brings the gun crime up were it was way down. Now O has something to talk about. Gun control. O will start talking that we really need gun control because of all the gun violence.

This was planned!!! And many of us fell for it since we are not all fond of the police. I think O played us my friend.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Guys, I don’t think “we” got played.. not nearly as much as they think. This is how I see it.

1. TPTB know that leaving our borders undefended will allow the country to be overrun with illegals. Crime predictably spikes.
    2. TPTB then import the worst pirate scum on purpose, putting them in quiet, out of the way areas that have been historically homogenous. Crime predictably spikes.
    3. They then extend freebies and bennies to the swarm, encouraging even regular old Americans to go on the dole and get “their fair share” of free sh*t… Takers and Fakers now outnumber the Makers.
    4. All of which stresses the infrastructure and the Fed keeps the spigot of “free money” wide open. Causing us to go into a debt-fueled death spiral.
    5. TPTB know what the Endgame is, so they – in conjunction with two other programs – supply police departments with military grade gear and weapons. They do this because they know that when things go pear shaped, they won’t have time to place assets anywhere. So, they are pre-positioning assets right now.
    6. Side effect of all the military grade guns and gear is that the police start acting more ham-fisted. Several high-profile cases are trumpeted from the rooftops.
    7. Riots break out due to the high-profile cases.
    8. Politicians pander to the mob along racial lines, and pull the police back. The mob reacts predictably. Which then justifies the cops being upgunned and armored, which was previously unable to be justified.

This is all Kabuki Theater… previews in preparation for Opening Night. Jade Helm was part of that preview.

The big question is: When is Opening Night and what will spark it? Most folks whose opinion I respect are calling for an economic seismic event – a tectonic upheaval – sometime in September.

Edit: When Opening Night gets here, you will see all the PD’s who have taken the King’s Shilling be instantly Federalized. Perhaps not the Sheriff’s Offices… maybe. And after “instantly Federalized” happens, you’ll see the reasons for Jade Helm…

Gonna be a long, hot summer… things will continue, until they cannot…

NB Imagine what will happen if the swarms of Diversities and Yoofs – already pissed off for whatever reason – suddenly find their EBT cards flashing ERROR? My oh my… lions and tigers and bears…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Then there are the figures of how many people STOPPED a crime with a gun , or killed a criminal in self defense . The FBI knows those figures , the government doesnt want it known to the public either .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, they NEVER show how many crimes guns stop. I do think this has all been well planned.

Malgus the Jade Helm is part of the plan too. ISIS is part of the plan too! I believe ISIS is a CIA plan for the next false flag event which will then have the Jade Helm go active since there will be a terrorist attack by ISIS which is the reason the border is not enforce. This in the end will get them the right to tell the people that we need Martial law.

Sept is a date that everyone is talking about. One thing is for sure we are getting closer.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I keep hearing the Sept. date. Anyone know what the basis for that is?

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

free,

All due respect, but that guy sounds pretty flaky. I’m of the opinion that the US and the Saudis created ISIS. Now that ISIS is turning on their former masters, the Saudis are panicking…

He alleges a whole bunch of stuff, but proof is nonexistent.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I keep hearing the Sept. date. Anyone know what the basis for that is?

The Government’s fiscal year ends on 30 September.

Couple economist types – like Paul Craig Roberts, etc – have mentioned it in that if anything were gonna happen, that’s when it would be most likely…

Guess we’ll see what we’ll see, hey?

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I don’t see anything special about Sept. then. The Republicans are not going to cause a govt. shutdown budget crisis going into an election year.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus I agree with you that some of what he is saying is on the flaky side but on the info of ISIS was created by the CIA I think he is right. But he may have just taken that info from other websites that have posted this info too.

MountainBiker, Malgus is right about Sept being the end of the fiscal year for the budget. There are others pointing to Sept 23 for the start of Jubilee year begins Sept. 23, 2015. You can enter it in Google and you will find many articles on it. Just enter Sept 23, 2015.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, Also they point to the 7 year cycle for the Sept problem. Sept 11, 2001, then they point to 2008 the economic depression and now is seven year mark around Sept everyone says the collapse will happen then. I say we will see.

I do see problems coming in Sept. Look at this news, The U.S. economy shrunk at an annualized pace of 0.7% in the first quarter.
    Look at the video, http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/4264273708001/us-economy-contracts-in-1q/#sp=show-clips

If we have the next quarter this low then we are in a rescission.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

free,

We’ve been in a recession for some time. Some would even say a formal depression. The government massages the numbers to make them appear to be better than what they actually are. We have lost an astonishing 50,000 factories in the last 10 to 15 years. The only thing driving the US economy is consumer spending, and folks aren’t spending – they’re hanging on to what little cash they have. The GPD actually shrank by 3% if you use the un-fudged numbers…

MB,

I don’t think they will either. I don’t think our coming troubles will have anything to do with either faction (if you actually think there’s a nickel’s worth of difference between the two) trying to pass a budget or stifle the other side from passing one via government shutdown… the last time they ‘shut down’ the government, nobody cared and even fewer noticed…

No, I’m thinking the Fed will raise interest rates. This will cause the growing bubble in the housing market to collapse (the housing market has actually come back to 1999 levels), and will drastically effect Wall Street, apparently because those idiots are leveraged 30 to 1 and derivatives are sitting at about 500 trillion…

Oh, and did I mention that it is now mathematically impossible to pay off our debts? Yep.

The worse that the dollar does, the more people will flee to precious metals. But to keep the PM market from superheating, there will be selloffs by various countries – flooding the market with PM’s and keeping the price depressed…. but this is only temporary. Eventually, they will run out of PM’s to flood the market with, and there is already more than one claim for each ounce of gold in the world…

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Gold and silver will have a hard time too. What will go up in value will be guns, ammo, food. The derivatives are $500 trillion and some are saying $750 trillion. When the derivatives collapse all the world economies will collapse.

This is the plan of the One World Order. They can claim that the only way is a One World money system. They will also want no more cash, all transactions will be on debt cards. This way they can keep track of all monies and tax you well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.