Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of benjammin
    benjammin
    Survivalist
    member2

I am amazed at the number of associates and outspoken representatives who’ve previously argued in support of gun control that are now looking at purchasing their first semi auto pistol or modern sporting rifle. The arguments have for all intents and purposes ended. Did I win? Not sure, especially considering my opponents are now arming themselves, albeit without any sort of training or strategy.

I guess with the November elections, the winds changed direction, and arguing what is now a lost cause just isn’t so appealing anymore. I guess the mentality is that if they realize they can never wrend the tools from our hands, then they can’t leave us as the only ones so equipped.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Tell them to get a vest with a hard plate in the back as well as the front. Due to the ammo shortages there will be no warning shot. Saw that at a gun store the other day while buying ammo. You didn’t win the argument. They just identified you as more of a threat.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

They are a little late to the game! About 8 years to late.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

A true attitude change or gearing up for something sinister? That is the question.

And they’re only going to need them until they can force us to comply.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by Whirlibird Whirlibird.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.