Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of campandpreppioneers
    campandpreppioneers
    Survivalist
    member2

Hi all, Sorry I haven’t been on line for a while, Been extremely busy setting up the Army Surplus business and had more work to do than I bargained for lol.. Anyway’s I am back now and wish to check in on you all, seeing that your all safe and prepared for any disaster that may strike. I have purchased a great manual online on Growing your own vegetables easily from home and I wish to share it with all for FREE, It’s great if you have survival food stored away for some time, but let’s face it food runs out eventually, Why not try grow your own vegetables straight from your back garden, Organic, free and more nutrients than GMO vegetables or seeds. My family use it, and it’s by far the easiest and cheapest method to save you money in the long run for those more important items you will require for survival.

I will upload the manual for free below for all whom wishes to become self reliant and have a steady supply of vegetables from the back of your own garden. The manual will be in pdf format and is a step by step instruction Why not give it a go folks. Sow the seeds and reap the rewarding juicy vegetables, fruits and berries. Download the link below and get those fingers in the dirt.

Best of Luck

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.