Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    I have been saving up for this site because I respect what Selco did and has done for the rest of us by helping us so that we do not suffer the same fate as his comrades and family did. Thank you Mr. Selco!

I live in Wisconsin so if anyone wants to get together and talk, learn, do or practice things then please let me know.

"It is not that I can and others can't. It is that I will and others won't."

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, its a great forum, lots of information and generally friendly people.
    Pull up a chair and stay a while.

Bloody tablet auto-correct.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Whirlibird Whirlibird.
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, please join in the conversations. We all have something to learn from each other.

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Hi Travis, Great you joined us here :) Look forward to hearing more from you. Check out the archives for some great advice and get involved in any new discussions you see that are of interest!

Thank you Toby. And thank you all. Toby sir, I would like to ask you a question. Are you all still going to do the Croatia course this year and if so I assume the price of the course does not include airfare?

Also I cannot log into the course that I paid for. It is the 47 dollars one.

"It is not that I can and others can't. It is that I will and others won't."

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Hello Travis! Glad to see another join the forum.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Seasons greetings to you and enjoy the snow.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Welcome Ernst. I’m also glad to see another person join us here. You’ll be a great addition since you recognize the value of what Selco started and has done with his knowledge and experience. Too many don’t have a clue, or wouldn’t appreciate it.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

“Pull upma chairman’s stay a while.” ????

Was that just the likker, or failure to check the speech-to-text program before hitting [Send] – or both? If both, would that qualify as a “duplicate error?” ;)

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

“Pull upma chairman’s stay a while.” ????

Was that just the likker, or failure to check the speech-to-text program before hitting [Send] – or both? If both, would that qualify as a “duplicate error?” ;)

Wish I had the likker to blame for that.

Some days I really hate electronics.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.