Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Now lets talk about the Muslims in Europe. They have created there own zones so why are they living in Europe? If they need to create a zone because they like there way of living then they need to go back to there counties!

This is the same thing happening here in the U. S. and not only with Muslims, it is happening with Central & South Americans wanting everything in Spanish! What is happening this is America and the language is English period!

When I came here from Cuba at the age of four that is what has happening. All schools teachers would tell me hey only English here. I didn’t take it in a bad way, it was the language of America and the teachers were very nice about it too! They would tell me you can use Spanish at home with your parents and they would say that it is good for you to keep learning with your parents Spanish but here in School you need to learn English.

Why can’t a child go to school with a t-shirt with an American flag on it? I did many times. What is going on when kids go to schools with other country flags and the teacher do not tell them anything but when a kid comes to school with an American flag it is a problem. It is not the kid that has a problem it is the schools lift wing agenda.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Freedom, around here the American flag and the Wyoming flag are more than welcomed in the schools.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, they’d have to dramatically cut spending just to bring the budget into balance and only then would they be in a position to cut taxes. The reality is that what we pay in taxes now doesn’t come close to covering what is spent. I just filed my tax returns yesterday (Federal, MA & VT) and am appalled at how much tax I paid in total, and none too happy knowing that half the population doesn’t pay any Federal income tax, yet complain that the rest of us are supposed to pay more.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, on the language thing we are hurtling towards a future where being bilingual (English-Spanish) will become a requirement for a whole host of employment opportunities, govt. employment chief amongst them. My mother’s parents spoke French at home and she didn’t learn English until she went to school. That’s when her parents switched to speaking English at home and my mother eventually forgot how to speak French. That’s what “Americans” used to do. As an aside my grandfather was an American, born in MA to a French Canadian family.

On the Muslims, as has been said before, they do not assimilate in any Western country. It is well past the point that we need to stop accommodating them and making believe that they will ever assimilate.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, This is one of many reasons why we are losing America. The rules need to go back to what they were. Schools are to learn English, American History(which include the Constitution and the Bill of Rights). That is the foundation so if we do not teach this the house fall. No Foundation no house can be built.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.