Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, Steve Forbes and now Greenspan! I see this happening in about a year to two max. The Euro has much more problems then the dollar. To many different countries with different politic and governments. They all have different economies. No way this was going to last.

Remember that when we see the Euro collapse we may have days before the dollar collapses!! We have to be ready.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Anyone up for a game of dominoes?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I just want to know were the first dominoes will fall.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Given the momentum of bureaucracies to sustain their existence, the Euro is likely to go on longer than some might think, but it won’t last long term.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, for sure since they will do the same thing as the Fed print paper! The Euro is printing in the next year $1.1 Trillion Euros, so yes it will hold it for one year for sure then we will see. I say middle or end of 2016 we may see trouble.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Another experiment in economic Communism failing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes and the Sh__ is going to hit the fan soon!

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

I agree, the EU is a failed project and will soon die.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

lonewolf, All the paper Euros being print($60 Billion) a month will hold it up for about a year. But yes it will die. I think the banker elites tried this experiment to see how the same money would work for many countries because there plan is a One World Order and for the One World Order you need a One World Money which with 100’s of different governments would be complicated. Well we can see that the Euro countries have had many problems.

Will the elite bankers keep the master plan of a One World Order with a One World Money? That is a question that they must be working on right now.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

One world Government only works in Star Trek , this isnt science fiction , it will never happen . Most likely everybody will revert back to sovereign Nationalism . The way it should be . Look out for number one .

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

if we were to leave the EU-and I think its only a matter of time, we save £50 million PER DAY which can be put back into the health service, schools, roads etc.

British Survivalist.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>lonewolf wrote:</div>if we were to leave the EU-and I think its only a matter of time, we save £50 million PER DAY which can be put back into the health service, schools, roads etc.

Not that it would.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Pocket liners.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

lonewolf, the government will find another project to spend the money, never to reduce taxes oh no, or to reduce the debt.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.