Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I have been watching the Greek debt problem very closely, because I believe it will show a road map of the future for other countries including the US.

At this point, they may decide today to kick the can down the road once again to save the EU and the Euro.

What amazes me, is that the media in this country is totally ignoring the situation. If it wasn’t for the internet, I would be hard pressed to find out what is going on.

Meaning once again the majority of the people in this country could not answer this question. “What is the crisis currently happening in Greece?”

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well I think you are right, there is no news on Greece debt. Greece will not pay and this will be a dominoes on debt all over Europe. Spain, Italy, Ireland and Portugal will be next in line. The Euro will end. Will this take the dollar down? Big question.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Regular news of this would spook the public and the “market” would destabilize. It’s amazing how the media is in lock step

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They just made a deal with the Russians for a pipeline into Greece . They are already looking East . As for Russia , they know that Greece leaving the EU will be enough to destabilize it …………..paybacks a B*tch . Germany needs to back off the strong arm tactics , they need to get rid of Merkel if favor of a more moderate leader , if they want the EU to survive a while longer . A lot of Germans are getting tired of her being the US lapdog . There are two sides to every problem , the EU created the monster , they only have themselves to blame for irresponsible lending , and Greece for irresponsible borrowing . Sort of like those that lend to the US , knowing we cant repay , but in the case of the EU , thats the way Communism is , they must prop up its members ……..and make no mistake the EU is a form of Communism , and like that system anywhere , its failing .

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

It’s amazing how the media is in lock step

Not too amazing when you consider: These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America
    and: Who Owns the News Media – State of the News Media 2015, among many similar articles.

A media owned by a handful of elites might not tell you things they prefer you not to know, and they might hammer on stuff they want you to believe. It has happened before.

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.