Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Great News!

– If you are reading this you are alive!
    – The sun rose this morning everywhere and odds are it shall set tonight everywhere as well
    – Each day if your opportunity to turn a page and start fresh. You are responsible for creating the life you choose to live so choose wisely. Hopefully, choose hopefully and cheerfully. Change may be hard, difficult and impossible to envision; but, if you can’t envision it and believe it can happen – it never will. Change your thoughts,change your life.
    – Great News! You have the choice to read and surround yourself with positive, productive ideas and people or dwell in negative fears and worries about things that may never happen
    – You probably still have a half an hour or an hour left in your day to make one small step further towards your goal of preparedness and/or better self-sufficiency.
    – And, if you have only $1 or even $5 (USD or equivalent) per week extra, you can still do something, even one small thing, to make you and your family better prepared for emergencies.
    – You can still Smile?, … DO IT…even if you don’t feel like it,…make yourself sit or walk with a smile on your face for 15 minutes (catch yourself starting to frown now people)…breathe …and enjoy a happier mind. There are still millions of wonderful, intelligent, nice, happy, healthy, helpful people in this world…and just think how many more you have to meet! Lucky you!
    -There is beauty all around you – don’t forget to notice! And, be grateful!

My 2 cents for the day folks!

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Bump

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

You are in the wrong business!!! I read all your post. You started with Great News Peeps! WOW! Marketing 101, you would make a ton in the advertising biz!

Well as always you are right that no matter how bad the news is everyday is a beautiful day given to us by God. So love every minute.

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

LMAO – classic Tweva! Leave it to the second highest contributor and highest female contributor to get everyone to drop what they’re doing and read a nice cheerful and hopeful post! Agree with Freedom – you should be in marketing!

Excellent advice for all, but especially for old farts like me who need to take time out an enjoy that journey we call life.

Thanks Tweva – K

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

Well said!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Since we are all within your sphere of influence, everyone is all smiles :)

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Even the Dog is smiling.

Profile photo of legatelanius
    legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

Great post Tweva!!

People assume I am a pessimist
    But really I am an optimist who wears.a raincoat.

Whenever I talk doom and gloom with my family and friends, I make jokes and smile about it.

Takes the edge off.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

well done , sometimes we need a reminder .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.