Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

… or “Ideological Warfare”…

Eric Raymond bells the cat and lays out how most of the folks destroying this country (the Cultural Marxists, their shills, goons, apparatchiks, enforcers, dupes and stooges) got all of their ideology from Stalin-era Marxist intellectuals like Gramsci and others…

http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=260

A serious read if you want to know who the real enemy is. Until Eric laid it out, I had no idea where our current crop of d00shbags got half the nonsense they spew… and me a good lifelong Commie hater, too.. go figure.

A must read for anyone wanting to avoid this kind of BS in the future… or to have loads of fun trolling HuffPo..

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus,
    They have been very successful at infiltrating the cultural fabric of the US. I doubt we ever clean up the mess that has been made.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

those ‘ol Frankfurt philosophers….their ideas are alive and well.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

For some reason the ideas of Marx are attractive to certain people.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

As many know , My sweety is Russian , she is my age , so grew up in the “workers paradise ” . She is very violently against any of that garbage and lets the young idiot commies have it in spades . She lets them know how that crap REALLY is vs. what they think it is . THis is very typical , the people that advocate it , do so because they have never lived under it .

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

@ Tolik,

I told some guy the other day that when things go sideways in this country, it’s not guys like me he needs to worry about… it’s the ethnic Russians and Serbs living here.

Both likely grew up under the iron heel of Marxism/Communism and they will not go back.

Not here. Not now. Not ever.

Both have well deserved reputations… I genuinely pity any cultural Marxists that cross their paths. God help them, because nobody else will.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I have a Chinese former sister-in-law (my deceased brother’s wife who has since remarried but we’re still close) who was only 3 when Mao’s Cultural Revolution began. Her family was from Shanghai and her parents were both University Professors, the father being a leading mining expert. She had two older brothers who were sent out to the countryside to be laborers on a farm. Because the father taught a useful subject, he was later told he had to work at a university in another city, and that the mother would work there too but that they could not take their youngest child with them, my future sister-in-law. They had to leave her behind with a grandmother. Her biggest memories of those years is always being hungry. That’s communism at work.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

That must be a universal in Communism , mine talks about not having enough food to eat in Russia either during that time .

Profile photo of Pheonix
    Pheonix
    Survivalist
    member5

When I was in the Navy I got to visit Vladivostok. It was amazing. The people were wonderful hosts and I got to see a lot of the city and experience real Russian culture. The one thing that many people told me over and over was that the best thing for them about the visit of the American warships was that all of the markets had been fully stocked and for the first time in years they were able to purchase many of the things they rarely even saw on the shelves. Another showed me that black market food stands on the roadsides for vegetables and fruits were where most people normally bought their groceries.

Being hungry was a part of normal life for them.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Pheonix – Seventh Fleet?
    Robin

Profile photo of Pheonix
    Pheonix
    Survivalist
    member5

USS Princeton GC-59, we visited in 1990. Our home port was Long Beach, Ca. at that time.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.