Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great article on shtfplan.com about the government having the bank tellers spy on you!! So if you
    withdraw $5,000 the teller needs to call the police and tell them.

Government Orders Bank Tellers To Alert Police About Your Cash Withdrawals: So They Can “Seize the Funds… Investigate”

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/government-orders-bank-tellers-to-alert-police-about-your-cash-withdrawals-so-they-can-seize-the-funds-investigate_03232015

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

A group of retirees could have fun with this.

Take $5010 and deposit it in one bamk, the next day withdraw $5001.
    Take that $5001, add $9 and open another account at another bank.
    The next day, taken $5001 out and go to another bank.
    Open a third account with $5010.

Then every day, move the money ($5001) from account to account.
    Within a couple of weeks, theyd have so many reports, they couldn’t
    Investigate a tenth of them.

And if retirees do it, they could soon have a case for harassment of the elderly.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Be even better if it was Elderly Blacks , considering how PC frightened this country is . The media would be all over it like a wet diaper .

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Yep… this is sort of old news, Free…

This mess was started back during the Nixon administration, if I’m remembering correctly… part of the super-effective War on Drugs that’s been so successful (phht… shyeah… )

Deposit or withdraw a certain amount, it gets reported to the gubbermint.

Try to avoid getting reported by withdrawing or depositing just below the cutoff? They call it “structuring your deposits” and the IRS uses that as justification for taking ALL your money…

Seems I read somewhere about a guy who died and left his wife a briefcase. Inside the briefcase was great almighty wads of cash. Guy had been taking little bits of his paycheck and putting them away for years, just in case. Now the wife had it. So, she starts depositing the cash into her account and stays below the “reporting” cutoff – which causes them to report her anyways.

IRS took everything. No justification, nothing. Just because she deposited money in her account a certain way.

Now she has no money to take the IRS to court to prove that what they STOLE is her money so they will give it back…

Creeps.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, The government has taken all of these laws that were past for good reasons and are now using them in bad ways. I think O has a department of attorneys looking at all the old laws to find the loopholes to find ways to use them on us.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Malgus, The government has taken all of these laws that were past for good reasons and are now using them in bad ways. I think O has a department of attorneys looking at all the old laws to find the loopholes to find ways to use them on us.

brother, it’s worse than you know…

For the past several years, a Star Chamber has been convened – comprised of the Department of the Treasury, the IRS, The Fed, etc.

What have they been up to?

Well, they’re trying to figure out “legal” ways they can steal any and all monies you might have in the bank. Just like in Europe, when they had that “bank holiday” and folks woke up 3 or 4 days later, only to find out that vast portions of their life savings had been raided and stolen. They called it “getting a haircut”.

The government and the banks – in collusion with each other – came up with the idea that if you have money deposited in a bank, then by default, you are a shareholder in that bank and therefore the bank has justification to access – and take – your money.

And the banksters and thieves over here are trying to come up with “legal” ways to steal our money as well. I think they will take a page from the Euro banksters playbook…

And don’t even THINK of having a “safety deposit box”…. back during the bad old 30’s, folks suspected that the government would try to steal their assets, and so they moved assets into safety deposit boxes… the government responded by decreeing that anyone with a safety deposit box could only access that box and it’s contents legally when there was an agent of the IRS present…

Safety deposit box isn’t safe for you… it’s safe for the government.

I know to do any sort of normal business in today’s America, you have to have a bank account. But anyone who keeps the vast portion of their assets actually in the bank is a moron or naive to the point of being oblivious…

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Laws passed for “good reasons?” Is there really any “good reason” for the government to get involved in the personal business of it’s citizens? If the system wasn’t so corrupt where habitual criminals were constantly let off, the average Joe would never have to be bothered with the “good reason” laws.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The mattress is your best friend. The law says people must be paid in cash, not check. Bankrupts (too many these days) usually don’t have credit cards so how do they hold money. Not much point of keeping it in a bank. If Ted Cruz really wants to eliminate the irs I’ll vote for him. Lets get back to cold hard cash for things and stop worrying about regulating everything to death.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree Malgus, you need to have a bank account but only have what you need in that account. I believe they will go after all bank accounts and personal properties. Even if you own your home and have it paid off they will still take it from you. Nothing is safe.

sledjockey, laws were for criminals only and now they are turning these laws against it’s citizens. The system does need to be cleaned out.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, You can see how the left wing news media is attacking Ted Cruz already saying that he is crazy thinking he can eliminate the irs and that he right wing Tea Party extremist. Yes my vote is for Ted Cruz too if he makes it.

sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Ted doesn’t stand a chance, unfortunately. I have gotten to the point where I don’t feel our country is really going to be able to come out of this. We have over 150 years of major corruption to overcome. This means we need an Apple type upgrade where you just break the old one and buy new.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Sled,

I came to that realization a long time ago.

Nothing we do – absolutely nothing – will stop the slide or the long fall off the cliff. We might slow it a bit, but stop it? Heh… yeah, good luck with that.

So plan accordingly. Once you accept that nothing you can or will do makes any difference whatsoever, it actually liberates you. You stop worrying about it and can concentrate on things that matter…

We had a good run. But, all runs must end, sooner or later. We are not exempt simply because we don’t believe it can happen here.

I heard something recently. Don’t remember where I heard it, but it’s apt.

“I don’t think that God’s wrath requires my belief in Him”.

Very, very true.

sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Malgus,

What I find so disturbing is this: My entire family (except for 2 lines that came from Europe – 1 in 1912 and another in 1870’s) is from the USA. Literally, 90% of my heritage is from before the Revolution. I now see how the heritage of my entire family is being destroyed by some misguided jerks that want to make us like everyone else. Our “Grand Experiment” has failed because the test group became the control group…… My ancestors are turning over in their graves at what has happened to the place they bled and sacrificed to create.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I only keep enough money in the bank to pay bills………the rest is “elsewhere “.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, All I have to say is what money? I do not have any.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.