Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We need to stop using Google for searches, use Bing. In Sept Google is blocking all gun and gun parts ads. They are even blocking ammo, scopes or any parts that you can think of. I am taking my business to Bing for now. Please tell everyone you know about this.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/27/Google-To-Block-Firearm-Ammunition-Magazine-Ads-Starting-September

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Another search engine to use is: Search Duck Duck Go. They do not keep any records so your search will be totally private.

I avoid any Google apps. You might as well just have the NSA set your account up for you.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, do you mean https://duckduckgo.com/

Sting
    Sting
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Freedom

Is Safari OK? That is my default search engine with my iPad.

Sting

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Freedom: That’s correct. Fingers were moving faster than brain. There is also a browser called TOR that is supposed to be private. I can’t get it to download though.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sting, Safari is a browser that Apple uses, I think NSA tracks it too! I read that all Apple product information was stored at NSA.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, I am always doing that, typing and not looking at what I typed. So no problem there.

What I get bad about is all these companies that start making a lot of cash from all of us think that they are going to dictate or change our views. They need to stay on there business plan and get out of politics.

Profile photo of Vadim
    Vadim
    Survivalist
    member3

yeah, sure. What makes anybody think duckduckgo is safe – because “they” told you so?

Proudly blocking any and all ads since 2005

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Valim, We will use any search engine that is not blocking ads from any company, not just gun companies. This is un-American.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Google can do whatever it wants… not like I give a ****. Google is run by a bunch of anti-free-speech Commies. Other sites I’m on have had Google try to leverage them because they don’t like the message… “Violation of Terms of Service” is the usual weasel-speak. Translation: “We don’t like what you’re saying, so even though we’re technically “pro-free-speech”, we’re actually “pro-OUR-speech”… and that don’t include you.”

It won’t stop the signal. People will find and buy what they want/need, Google ads be damned. Google pulling/banning all firearms-related ads is just like some kid holding their breath or stamping their foot like a little *****… ultimately, it will have ZERO effect on what we buy and is actually kind of funny…

Google can kiss my fat ass…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, they can kiss my ass too!

Profile photo of Vadim
    Vadim
    Survivalist
    member3

freedom wrote:</div>This is un-American.

I agree. But the times, they are “a changing”, as they always do. Some people set up their interesting blogs and implicitly advertize Amazon sold goods, by including tagged links in their posts.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.