Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Here it is in all its glory

[attachment file=”20150624_190716.jpg”]

http://ageofdecadence.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Welp, it’s official.

You lost your mind. :)

Kidding. Nice pea shooter. Now ya gotta feed it. Heh… Country is too thick with brush and timber for that rig to be pushed to its’ potential around here… not a real need for it. But, I’m not gonna slam you for getting one – I wish I had the scratch to get something like that, but there’s other priorities. Of course, if I crash-landed on the Planet of the Dinosaurs I would seriously want one…

Spent yesterday making target stands. Gonna play a little at 400+ yards over the next couple of weeks… have to get some rifles dialed in. Let us know how it works out…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I definitely will let you guys know how it fires.

To get back in practice with long range shooting, I also picked up a Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .308. I plan on swapping this scope back and forth between the two rifles so that I get VERY well versed in its use, get used to factoring in the various variables for range acquisition and getting my form back for long range shooting.

All I know is that this is going to be fun!!!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sled thanks for the pics, of course we want to see your targets once you have it dialed in. A video hitting tanerite at 1000 would be fun to see!

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

74 wrote:
    Sled thanks for the pics, of course we want to see your targets once you have it dialed in. A video hitting tanerite at 1000 would be fun to see!

Better have a much closer camera, or a TON of Tannerite!!! :D

Nice Weapon, is that the 82?

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

74 wrote:

Better have a much closer camera, or a TON of Tannerite!!! :D

Nice Weapon, is that the 82?

This is a Noreen ULR. They are out of Montana and REALLY nice guys to talk to on the phone. The day before I spoke with them, they had shut down the entire company so that everyone could go out shooting. Targets were pumpkins filled with tannerite at 1000 yards. Their long range days include shooting exploding pumpkins at 2k yards or milk jugs filled with tannerite at 2k.

Just ordered my reloading press and such yesterday for the big 50. Hope to have everything mounted and usable by next week. Of course I then have to find money for components…. /sigh

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

And my wife wondered why I was growing some many pumpkins, and now I know too.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.