Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I found this posted in a forum, good joke.

An Israeli doctor says: “in Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man’s testicles, put them on another man and in 6 weeks he’s up an around, and looking for work.

“The German doctor says: “that’s nothing, in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he’s up an around looking for work.

“The Russian doctor says: “gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another’s chest and in 2 weeks he’s up an around looking for work.

“The United States doctor laughs: “You all are behind us. six years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart and no balls and made him President. Now, the whole country is looking for work !

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

That’s a good one.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

You know you probably just put yourself on another “list” by posting that…… Not like we all don’t already have dedicated filing cabinets by now.

Funny and VERY close to the mark, though.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Which list are you talking about? There are so many! Well I am on 99.99999999% of all the lists. I am Christian on the list. I own a gun, on the list. I am on the preppers forum,on the list. I do not like the government, on that many lists. I do not like O, boy that one have many lists. I love the constitution, many lists for that one. I love freedoms and liberty, that on may make me a terrorist list. And to top it all my forum name is FREEDOM!! Wow I am in every agency list that O controls. Oh well what can I do.

sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Which list are you talking about? There are so many! Well I am on 99.99999999% of all the lists. I am Christian on the list. I own a gun, on the list. I am on the preppers forum,on the list. I do not like the government, on that many lists. I do not like O, boy that one have many lists. I love the constitution, many lists for that one. I love freedoms and liberty, that on may make me a terrorist list. And to top it all my forum name is FREEDOM!! Wow I am in every agency list that O controls. Oh well what can I do.

Yup…. That is my point, but you forgot the “Made jokes about O, on that list” list.

Great. I just realized that I probably put myself on a list about pointing out the lists that lists people on lists. Bet they have a list for that as well.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Wow I am in every agency list that O controls. Oh well what can I do.

Register as a Democrat, confuse the entire program.

sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Whirlibird wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Wow I am in every agency list that O controls. Oh well what can I do.

Register as a Democrat, confuse the entire program.

ROFL

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

LOL

You know I should do that!

Want to mess with Big Brother? Charge up your phone all the way and mail it to yourself.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The truth is always stranger then fiction.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, The fun thing is the Democrats are also on the list and they don’t know it.

We are all small potatoes on the list, we are way down the list were they have the old preppers listed.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Anybody who criticizes is on a list somewhere.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Everyone’s on this list.

“The Department of Homeland Security is warning that right-wing extremists are an equal or in some cases greater threat to America than ISIS.

CNN reported:
    A new intelligence assessment, circulated by the Department of Homeland Security this month and reviewed by CNN, focuses on the domestic terror threat from right-wing sovereign citizen extremists and comes as the Obama administration holds a White House conference to focus efforts to fight violent extremism.

Some federal and local law enforcement groups view the domestic terror threat from sovereign citizen groups as equal to — and in some cases greater than — the threat from foreign Islamic terror groups, such as ISIS, that garner more public attention.”

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It is incredible!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is a link to all the list criteria. Yep Freedom you made them all.

http://linkis.com/conservativehideout.com/NSrnc

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

LOL! Everyone except the real terrorist are on the list.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.