Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

There are lists and books of ‘stuff’ to collect all over the web. None can ever be complete. None are absolutely perfect for your situation. I live on a small farm and intend to stay here or the vicinity so my needs are different then someone in a suburb or city. That’s why I liked this list. Of course, I have taken this, made and keep my own inventory that I keep/add and subtract to religiously, noting location of items (well…tools sort of move around or disappear for a bit on me!).

Saw this file on a memory stick this morning while doing something else, thought I’d share. This comes courtesy of survival-homestead.com.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download) in order to read. It is a PDF file of 41 pages if you decide to print it out. Hope is of use to someone.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Great list there, thank you printing it out now.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

tweva,
    Thank you so much for sharing this!
    Extremely helpful!
    Hannah

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Great list. Like you said, there can never be a complete list of things you’ll need, and it also varies from person to person, location, etc.

I think having a year or two of food stored away is a great idea, and like they have on that PDF, have seeds. In my opinion, a large scale collapse/grid down event would require us to go back to the agricultural roots. And with that, you’ll need seeds (heirloom, non-gmo), as well as all the tools to be able to work the land.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Thank you. Printed out list. most comprehensive list I have seen. Now to work my way through the list, to look for areas I need to strengthen.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.