Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirly, I’m sorry about how the business is doing. Hopefully you will find a way to make it work. I’m on my 2nd iteration after the 2008 debacle.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

2008 was bad for everyone. The oil going down to the level it has did damage to our production here. I hope it will rebound to a middle ground soon.

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

I think the Eurozone is a dead duck, its walking, its clucking, it just dosent know its dead yet. trying to make 29 countries use the same currency at the same rate just isn’t going to work and never will. 52% of the British people want out of the EU, and business is saying the same, its only the politicians that want to remain, they just haven’t realised that this will have an effect on the general election on May 7th and I think their in for a shock or as our American cousins would say “a whooping”!!!

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Lilies or chrysanthemums. The zero hedge of dismal economic drama index is crashing. There will probably be a big sell off of stocks soon. Which should be rather exciting. In the meantime as Whirlibird says – the prep world will continue on watching the circus.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

… I’m not worried. I’m here to watch the show! Popcorn, anyone?

I don’t waste energy worrying, my life is in God’s hands. I will do what I think is best and what I discern as being right and remain vigilant.

Now, I must be off to post a new prepping post.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Agree we can’t worry about things that we can’t control. But paying attention to what’s going on around us, is a basic tenet of preparedness. Imagine your a typical American watching Netflix when this all comes down. We know what we have to do and are ready. These poor people are going to get smacked upside the head.

Whirlibird, hope all works out for you and yours.

It will be Lilies and Hostas for us.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, I agree with you, reporting the latest news on other countries that may collapse has to do with preparing for what is in our future. We can’t stop this from happening but it is great to stay updated so we have an idea of when it is coming.
    Many will not have any idea what it happen or why it happen. They will be asking what happen! Well we will know even if we were not able to stop it.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I hope it gives me time to go shopping at Cabelas with my credit card in hand.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, I hope so too! But I think the bankers will know way before you and me. They will close all banks and credit cards oh and debt cards too! They will say something like hackers attacked the system and there is no money left in no ones bank account and credit card will not work.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

74 you might want to pick up the pace to Cabela’s. An article this morning said their sales year to year are down 14%. That’s getting close to Radio Shack territory, and they just declared bankruptcy and are closing 1,100 stores. I wonder what the cause is. Every time I stop at a Cabela’s they seem to be thriving. I’m wondering if their online sales are siphoning sales from the stores.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.