Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show posted this article which I from interesting read. Not all I agree on but it is got so very good facts.

The Bankers Are Laughing At You As They Prepare to Steal Everything You Own

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/02/08/the-bankers-are-laughing-at-you-as-they-prepare-to-steal-everything-you-own/

One of the best parts of the article is,

The Great Eight

1. The collapse of the Greek economy and government
    2. The collapse of Spain
    3. The collapse of Italy
    4. The collapse of Ireland
    5. By this time, the American economy is reeling. Shortages begin to appear in the United States. Civil unrest grows. Restrictions on bank withdrawals begin to appear. The government will more than likely outlaw the selling of gold to private parties as they want to lock you into their system and cut off all avenues of escape.
    6. The bankers will make their move on all American assets when the European Central Bank begins to buckle.
    7. There will be a false flag in order to justify the implementation of martial law and the theft of nearly everything you own.
    8. Dissenters will be quarantined, or worse, in FEMA camps.

Dominoes #1 through #4 will happen very quickly.
    Conclusion

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Adding to the voices of gloom, former Fed chairman Allen Greenspan has this to say.

“Alan Greenspan has long been a critic of the European single currency. Now, the 88-year-old former chairman of the US Federal Reserve has repeated a claim that nothing short of full political union – a United States of Europe – can save the euro from extinction.

Given that few (if any) of the current 19 sovereign governments which make up the eurozone would choose to create such an entity at this time, that means – for Greenspan at least – the euro is doomed.

Before all that, though, he foresees Greece quitting the single currency, but the euro surviving intact. Grexit, he says, is more manageable now than it would have been when Greece got its first EU bailout in 2010.”

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-31249907

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

A full merger in Europe is not feasible. Too many languages and cultures and too much disparity in their economics.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

That’s why the Euro was doomed before it started.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, That is why the Euro is going to collapse. I believe even China has extended it’s self with debt building cities(copies) as large as London, Paris. No one is living in these cities, full of building, condos and stores that are
    empty.

If Europe, Russia, Japan Collapse then the U. S. and China will collapse too. When Europe or Russia collapses we know we have days left before we collapse.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

The Greeks have until February 16th to apply for another bailout. The new Prime Minister says he is not going to do that. If Greece leaves or is pushed out of the EU, then what do the other countries do. Italy Spain and Portugal are on shaky ground. Many in England what out of the EU, and Germany doesn’t want to pay for this mess my itself. I suspect we will know by the end of the month if the EU is going to survive.

It will be interesting to see how the Banksters get themselves out of this one. The economic collapse blog said that approximately 26 trillion of derivatives are at risk. If the derivative market starts falling apart then the whole world economy is headed for the dumpster. How has that problem been solved throughout history? War and lots of it. I believe that will be the solution, not marshal law.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, No one really know the derivative debt real numbers. If you do a search on derivative debt website report many different debt numbers, below are some for you to look at,

$1.2 Quadrillion Derivatives Market Dwarfs World GDP

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/06/09/risk-quadrillion-derivatives-market-gdp/

$1 Quadrillion of Unregulated Debt At Core of Coming Derivatives Crisis

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/coming_derivatives_crisis_150.html

Derivatives: The $600 Trillion Time Bomb That’s Set to Explode

http://moneymorning.com/2011/10/12/derivatives-the-600-trillion-time-bomb-thats-set-to-explode/

Whatever the real debt number is it will take the world economy into a collapse!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Gents, and Ladies,
    How many times have we heard the same song and dance over the last 30 years?
    I chose 30 because its when I started paying attention.

When one crisis fails another comes along like clockwork,
    What’s next? DC attacked by glitter covered unicorns that fart rainbow kittens?

We have two options, stress out and go all Hee Haw about it, or…

Take a moment and decide what bulbs to plant along the garden path. At this point we either have our selves fairly well insulated financially and our proverbial nuts gathered or we don’t.

Worrying about Greece or any other countries financial woes when we can do nothing about it is pointless.

So I ask you, tulips or gladiolas..

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Whirlibird
    A friend of mine who owns a funeral home told me the last 6 of his 10 plantees had cause of death as the flu. Mostly old ? but the 7th was a 56 yo cig smoker who had copd.

It all depends on your garden. His business is looking up.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirly what are you nuts? Some of us have money at stake and a dead economy isn’t going to help. I’m all in on a house that I need to sell. Lala lala la, right.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Greece is only a small part of what is coming, Spain with more the 25% unemployment close to collapse, Italy is right behind Spain, Portugal right there too, and Ireland. So now if this dominoes full then we do need to know since that will take the U. S. down into a collapse. Now add Russia with it’s Ruble going down over 50% and close to a collapse, Japan with a national debt so high that if Europe collapse may go down with it.

It is maybe a year to two away since they will print paper money like crazy to hold everything up.

Some talk about the end of 2015 but I think it is more close to 2016.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

We all have money at stake, but there’s nothing we can do about Greece, the Euro or the economy.

We can make sure our ducks are in a row and that’s it.

Dead economy? Already killing my business, the recent layoffs of the oilfield workers has just about finished us off.

Is there I anything I can do about it, outside of the normal business methods and plans? Will worrying myself into an ulcer help?
    Especially about things I can’t control?

Tulips.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I was going to go with the tulips vs the gladiolas myself. The collapse has been just around the corner for years and years at this point as has been WWIII. I don’t doubt but that both are getting closer but how close is close is anyone’s guess. That the world situation continues to get worse is all the more reason to focus on enjoying a bit more what we have now.

My son is closing in on some acreage here in VT at a real good price being its a foreclosure. The land is the appeal. The house is just a former hunting cabin that got winterized and prettied up a bit but they can live in it until they can get a real house built on the property. I’d like to see this all done before the world falls apart.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, I am sorry about what is going on for you. In 2008 I lost over $2 million in investment. My business went under so I know a little about this. I almost lost my house but was able to save it. So sorry my friend.

In 1980 Jimmy Carter My father lost everything and we ended up in a rented house with no car or job. We have made it out of two bad times now so I study everything that may come our way.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It can wait for 6 more months I’ll have several large gardens in bloom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.