Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Huge New Holes In Siberia Have Scientists Calling For Urgent Investigation Of The Mysterious Craters

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/23/holes-siberia-investigation-safety_n_6736744.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Found this to be an interesting article.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Hmmm.

Russia has explosive gas.
    There’s a lot of really big “holes” in Russia.

Just how far could we take this…..

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Slow formation or fast? They need time lapse photography. there must be some way to predict where the next one will be. Fun for geology students. Grant money etc.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I think its just another normal geological occurrence that the lefties are going to try to milk for global warming propaganda ………………….remember everything that happens naturally from now on is because of “global warming ” .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It would be more interesting if they exposed the truth behind the holes. What is the ignition source in the frozen tundra? How much oxygen is there buried in the soil for the gas to mix with, natural gas still needs oxygen to create an explosive atmosphere. How many cubic tons of gas are required to expell that much soil? An explosion that big would be seen from space there must be records of the blast along with seismic records.

My guess is Russia tested new bunker busting bombs is this is a message to DC. how well they work.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Not sure that I can buy that, 74, but I’m certainly not counting it out! Especially in light of the following…

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/obama-russia-love-and-20-megatons

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ya I saw that message. Has to be approved by Putin.

What ever the holes are from it’s not gas chambers ignited by warmer air.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Obamanation is not capable of leading donkeys down the grand canyon , much less a serious conflict .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.