Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I just finished watching this video of Trend Journal Gerald Celente, I think that he is right on the money of what is going on and what will be happening soon. If you have the time watch it all. So many facts were pointed out by him of what is coming.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

boy did he get grey.

economic collapse is a mathematical certainty, and when the carrot fails(money), we will switch to the stick(martial law/war).

the war wont last forever tho, neither will martial law.

The longer they use coercion the greater chance of revolution.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

KOS, Yes he did get grey. The economic collapse has been delayed only because of the U. S. oil and it has pulled the world prices down and the dollar high. But that will not last very long.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I dont think global world war …………….world war in the modern day destroys empires , good example is WW1 , it effectively destroyed the British empire , the German empire , the Russian empire , the Austro Hungarian empire , the Ottoman empire , and several small kingdoms . Economic collapse seems more likely , but if you think about it …………….one could lead to the other , that also has happened . Economic collapse first , then warfare as a solution to the hardship . THing to worry about , and stay on guard against , is economic collapse often leads to a Hitler , a Stalin or Mussolini taking control of a nation with promises they cant keep , in exchange for the people giving them power over everything .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The only question I see as relevant is does Obama the liar want to crash the US economic system and start III. I think the answer is yes.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think obama is interested in creating as much human suffering as possible as his end goal.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think Obama goal is to take the economy down. His plan was go green projects that cost a lot more than what they produce in energy and hit hard coal and oil which are cheap. He has been hit by the new oil that has been found in the U. S. which has slowed his plans down to collapse the economy.

So he must be working on other plans to take us down. He has two years.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

So far everything he touched turned to *hit it can’t be accidental.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

“Obama readies executive action on immigration” This is one of his next plans to take us down. There are many plans because the U.S. economy is not easy to take down.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

If the repubix are really about turning back KLUMMAC’s tide, they can fight each and every executive order in the courts. We shall see, i guess…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

freedom wrote:

“Obama readies executive action on immigration”

Therein lies the stinking BULLSH!T

99.9% of all prior executive orders were done quietly, w/o notice to the public.
    Dumb@$$ KLUMMAC says “I’ve got my phone, and my PEN” and every damn time he even THINKS about an executive order, he is THINKING OUT LOUD!!! Smartest potus ever? He’s making Dubya and Jimmy Carter look like GENIUS PRODIGIES! </rant>

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I think the timing of ‘Bams immigration amnesty is because he knows the Ferguson decision will be released and the ensuing riots will take the media’s attention away from his newest destructive-to-the-US insulting-to-the-US-people act of profound imperial arrogance.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, Thanks for pointing that out. Obama plans everything. So you are right that the Ferguson decision is ready and O knows what it is already.

Profile photo of Vep
    Vep
    Survivalist
    member4

Humans don’t always do what is right, what is best, what is the most practical. It could be argued that they seldom do. Furthermore, what makes ‘sense’ is usually something that is purely subjective from the point of view of those making the decision at that time. Humans and their societies tend to follow patterns of behavior as much as anything else.

Because of that, since an economic crash is a mathematical, foregone conclusion, what history shows is that the likelihood of a major war breaking out, even a world war, is very high.

Keep in mind that those Cold War nuclear arsenals are still there, the nukes have gotten more accurate, and more countries now have them.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

i agree with lots of the points above. i just want to reiterate that the price of oil the way it is, has **** all to do with hurting russia.

they are stock piling fuel, and its the biggest red flag you could ask for in regards for war.

russia already threatened to invade saudi arabia last year during the syria crisis. and its no secret russia is moving away from the petro dollar and bigger trade with asia.

a false flag or even a legit attack from another country during xmas, before the economic reports come out in january, would inspire millions of christians to support the war, and when people like me point out that it could be bullshit, i will get lynched. I have already pointed out to more than a few people that the violence on cnn in regards to isis wreaks of propagandized bullshit. just like during 911 when we saw people dancing in the street in the mid oil east celebrating the attacks. and people to this day are in denial over it.

regardless of how awake people on this forum, or the survival community in general are, youve still got to admit that we are a minority compared to the majority who have zero clues.

and yea. mountain biker/underground, this executive order thing in regards to immigration is definitely a watch my left hand routine.

watching the reaction of my zombie family to those executions… sealed the deal for me… their fear completely overided their critical thinking, and all i could get out of them was, “im not going to lay down and die like that”. i have never in my 30 years on this rock seen that kind of violence on public television… its very obviously emotional manipulation, sucking blood from the critical thinking part of the brain to the emotional center…

every xmas i have ever been a part of… we always gather round the television for xmas cartoons and parades…

you couldn’t ask for more eye balls than xmas morning television…

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.