Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I found this article with this video. Now you need to listen to what Gingrich says!
    Gingrich: Establishment Scared of Trump Because He “Didn’t Belong to the Secret Society”

The link to the article,

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/uninitiated-gop-insiders-scared-of-trump-because-he-didnt-belong-to-secret-society_03042016

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I heard this interview yesterday live. My ears really perked up when he said “the secret society”. He said it with a straight face, but I’m pretty certain he said it tongue and cheek.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes me too 74. I just am keeping my mind open and am seeing what is happening. I believe this is the reason they all want Trump out and it is not just the GOP. The Democratic Party is on the same road as the GOP and what Trump out because the elite can’t buy him out. The two parties are under the control of all the elites and they are losing control for the first time. I have never seen this happen.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Those societies are more secretive than they are secret or we wouldn’t know of them at all. To me they are the equivalent of fraternities for the elite, though with deadly serious intent behind them. Surely there is a certain amount of linkage and coordination between them. Some groups likely have permanent and to a great degree inherited membership. That is where the real power lies. Other groups may include some in the political and media class only so long as they are useful. I suspect that there is a secret society type group whose name has yet to even be speculated on in the internet chat world that was behind O’s grooming and meteoric rise to power. Nothing else can explain how he can have become President and more than 7 years later him still having virtually no past and there being no media scrutiny trying to surface a past. There are very powerful interests behind the curtains on that one.

There are a couple thousand billionaires in the world and hundreds of thousands of mega millionaires so just being rich like Trump isn’t going to make you an insider. I would add that to be an insider one would have to go along to get along. Being too independent minded like Trump is going to keep you out. Neither Trump or Bernie are insiders, though Bernie isn’t giving the Dems heartburn on account he has no chance of winning the nomination. My guess is that the elite in the background never care who wins so long as both candidates are theirs. This is probably how we came to be at a point where there is no discernible difference between Dems and Repubs at the Oval Office level.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I suspect that there is a secret society type group whose name has yet to even be speculated on in the internet chat world that was behind O’s grooming and meteoric rise to power. Nothing else can explain how he can have become President and more than 7 years later him still having virtually no past and there being no media scrutiny trying to surface a past. There are very powerful interests behind the curtains on that one.

MB, you suspect quite correctly. The details are indeed available, and quite specific. But it’s way beyond the scope of this forum, and a Google search will not show it, unless one knows exactly which search terms to use (and they’re not terms anyone would just correctly guess at or discern intuitively or from the mainstream media, though they’re out there). Just be very confident in your supposition. A former 2-term (full 8 years) Cabinet member detailed it. I’ll go no further with that, however.

Completely separate and only maybe related, and just as teasers (I cannot verify these), the following are for “entertainment value only.”

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-597351

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2012/12/12/u-s-physicist-tom-fife-obama-was-groomed-to-be-president-by-soviet-communists/

The Tom Fife story has been around since 2008 (the year before Obama took office). So much of that story has disappeared, and the only places I can find it anymore are on what otherwise appear to be “way out there” sites that would lend themselves to easy discrediting by anyone intent on doing so. What has really bothered me over the years about the Fife story is that if a credible debunking of it (or him) is available, I’ve never seen it (and I’ve looked fairly extensively over the years). If someone else can credibly debunk it, I’d honestly want to see it – I don’t like trading in garbage stories. But instead of debunking it, someone(s) has done a pretty (in)decent job of deleting previous stories about it, leaving only the versions on mostly controversial (often questionable) sites, thereby keeping the story from gaining traction.

But those two little teaser links are just that – there’s much, much more to the story, and it goes well beyond the “almost-too-bizarre-to-be-true” kinds of stories in those two teaser links. Keep them separate from the first paragraph following your quoted statement.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, On your ” My guess is that the elite in the background never care who wins so long as both candidates are theirs. This is probably how we came to be at a point where there is no discernible difference between Dems and Repubs at the Oval Office level. ” So right!!

My view is Trump is not part of them and can’t be controlled by them so what will they do if he is elected? This is a question that I have been thinking about.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Nigel Ferrage supports Donald Trump.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I believe that after March the 15th Trump will get many endorsements that have been waiting.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great video that tell us the truth!
    Judge Jeanine: Mitt Romney awoke a sleeping giant

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of freedom freedom.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of freedom freedom.
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, I think you have the wrong video posted. It’s about a donut shop in San Diego, not Judge Jeanine.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, just edited the link, thank you!

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I love Judge Jeanine. She nails it as always, seeing the issue clearly and mincing no words in telling it like it is.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, She has more cojones then many men.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

$hit Romney , is just one of many , needing deportation or Gulag after the revolution .

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

The problem here is that Judge Jeanine is entirely right about Mitt Romney. Bravo. Unfortunately, Mitt Romney was chosen to be the spokesman to again divert public attention away from the REAL issue – the way the entire process has been manipulated into a conclusion that was arrived at long before any candidate declared his or her candidacy. MB’s assessment of the secret societies is far more on target than most have any idea. And the “insiders” don’t care about party lines, because those apparent differences are irrelevant. Political parties manipulate people into thinking we still have choices each primary season, and particularly each November. Those days are gone.

The decision-makers were brilliant enough to select Romney to be the one to deliver a great-sounding speech, on the surface. Because I had already drawn my own conclusions about Trump, as I listened to Romney’s speech (in its entirety, not what the networks would later say about it) I found myself agreeing with the majority of what he said in the speech. But the devil, as usual, was in the details, however. Few really “heard” what Romney really said. When translated and amplified, he really said, “DON’T vote for who you think is the best candidate. Look at the polls that we construct for you, and determine who appears to have the best chance of beating Donald Trump in your state, and vote for THAT person. Then hope that others can do the same with some other candidate in their states, and so on, until Trump is denied a majority at the Convention. Then WE (the Party insiders) get to do what we did in 2012 and change whatever rules we choose to change at the Convention, so WE can select OUR choice for your November candidate.

Brilliant strategy. And Judge Jeanine nailed him on it. I sat there and listened to Romney’s speech in its entirety, live, and found myself feeling much like I did when I watched the movie “Bonnie and Clyde” way back in the 60s, when the audience was manipulated into cheering for two sleazy murderers, and feeling bad when they were gunned down. That film, like this anti-Trump strategy with Romney as spokesman, was also brilliant. The film was able to manipulate the feelings of its viewers to feel things that were still fundamentally wrong. Audiences WANTED Bonnie and Clyde to get away, and felt BAD when they died. Forget all those that had died along the way, or the lives of those left behind that were ruined. Similarly Romney would have us feel good about manipulating a system that isn’t even mentioned in the Constitution, so as to pervert the selection of the President of the United States through the use of the perverted mechanism the parties have set up in order that the “insiders” can continue selecting “our” President. People who were already uncomfortable with Donald Trump prior to Romney’s speech were hauled in by most of what Romney said, while missing what else he ALSO endorsed in that speech. Like “Bonnie and Clyde” audiences, the important details are being entirely missed. In this case, it’s the entire party system, the methods by which each party selects its candidates and presents them to us as “our” choices. And we actually thought the “vote” in the USSR was wrong while our system was as perfect as it gets? That’s only because people are no longer educated on what the Constitution does – and does NOT – say about how presidents are elected. The selection of senators had to be formally changed with the 17th Amendment in 1913 in order to seriously weaken states’ rights. But because the Constitution is silent on how presidential candidates are selected prior to November, the “insiders” were able to craft a system that sufficiently hoodwinks an entire population into thinking they’re voting for popularly selected candidates, and that we have “democracy” and freely elected leaders.

And the problem now remains that no one left in the running fundamentally believes in governing the nation as the Constitution intends. Roadracer’s list of desirable qualities in another thread was spot-on – as long as EACH element of those seven is equally important, and violation of any one of them is grounds for discarding a candidate. Sadly, not one of the current candidates meets those criteria.

So bravo, Jeanine Pirro. I wonder if she will also now lose her show, just as Andrew Napolitano lost his on Fox Business Network when he went too far, for too long. He called out the “insiders” much too loudly and specifically, and now Judge Jeanine has also.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.