Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Gypsy Wanderer triggered my memory with the previous post on some top tips for prepping in an apartment, a little while ago I did a series of videos on this to accompany an online course I ran, the videos are here.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjLcIqU6e45Pc2XEBiF0ewqfUNxYlg6UW

This is really aimed at people brand new to Urban Preparedness, and not knowing where to start! It covers the basics in a realistic manner, and was filmed while I stayed in a small apartment in Paris, France. There are 6 small episodes in the series, hope it’s of some use!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Thanks Toby, good stuff.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Great advice, thanks for sharing. We should probably start collecting threads like this and create a sticky with resources for beginners.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thank you Toby.

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Thanks Guys, this really was a very informative series to make, the nice part about it was being REALLY strict on the budget I set myself to achieve these goals, with some creative thinking, a little negotiating and scouring for bargains I got this apartment in ‘good order’ with over one weeks worth of preparations for around 100€, or approx. $150 :) Not bad for Parisian prices!

Profile photo of Overlord
    Overlord
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Thanks Toby, Very good!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.