Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Very interesting article that says we may see oil stay low for a long time. To me it it a sign that the world economies are in real bad shape.

Get ready for $10 oil

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ready-10-oil-230002605.html

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think it is an orchestrated attempt to hurt Russia’s economy. It is one of my fears that Putin may strike out because of the damage. Shades of WW2 between Japan & the US.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

But in this case we are the aggressor . Like two kids in a playground , one keeps pushing and pushing until the other kid gets sick of it and punches him in the nose . I thought Bush was arrogant , but Ozimba takes the cake .
    Let me put it another way………..Why does NATO exist ? in the beginning , for the defense of western Europe against the Soviet Union and warsaw pact . Who is the primary member of NATO ? the United States . The Soviet Union is gone , so is the warsaw pact . In order for NATO to even have a reason to exist , you must constantly fabricate an “enemy ” for it to defend against . Otherwise it has no reason to continue . Who has the most to loose if NATO does disband ? the United States . Because its morphed into something far more sinister that its original intention . Who has wanted help with their wars ? the United States . What countries are obligated to help ? NATO . Think about it . Iraq , Afghanistan , Vietnam , Korea are all very far away from Western Europe . Russia doesn’t have military bases all over the world ………..WE DO , why is that ?
    ” I’m from the Government , I’m here to help “

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

No disagreement here Tolik.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I also think that the NATO thing is not only a U. S. thing, it is a U. N. thing. The U. N. whats it too! I think that it is time to get out of NATO and if NATO wants to continue then it needs to be only be European countries. We can sell them the supplies if they want but we do not need to be in the NATO alliance.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Of course this is going to happen….. I just put back about 110 gallon of gasoline when it was still under $2 a gallon. Now everyone can expect it to fall to $.50 a barrel due to my crappy luck on things.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

You heard it, folks, Sledjockey is at fault!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sled, gas is $2.45 here if it makes you feel better.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes it is at $2.45 right now. I am thinking that the world economies like Europe will lower demand for oil so it will go back down.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I filled up 70 gallons right at the lowest point ($1.79) and then topped off the rest of my storage containers around $2.01. Considering I drive a full sized truck this break in fuel costs has been really nice. Still down to $2.23 when I filled up last night, but my wallet could definitely use some more reprieve from the years of $3.50 plus we just suffered.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Gas is actually going up around here .

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

Gas is going up here also. Last week in went from $1.95 to $2.15 a gallon.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It is starting to fall again under $50 today, WTI crude off 2.4 percent at $49.61 a barrel on oversupply concerns.

Wall Street Falters Ahead of Existing Home Sales Data

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2015/02/23/us-stock-index-futures-tilt-downward-ahead-housing-data/?intcmp=bigtopmarketfeatures

Lone Eagle
    Lone Eagle
    Prepper
    member3

Running around $2.139 for 92 octae here right now. I drive an older model Ford with a 300 6-cylinder/5 speed, and the high octane yields me better mileage.

Never challenge a man who has nothing left to lose.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Lone Eagle, That is cheap, here it is about $2.55

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.