Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

“Migrant Invasions” are only stopped by walls and armies.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I prefer the latter ………………land mines dont hurt either . Different national mentalities , achieve different results . Some work better than others .

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Whirlibird, that interview is most telling. German artist, activist for the rights of indigenous peoples, and UN advisor Rebecca Sommer, said the following (among many other things):

I had to admit to myself that when it comes to Muslim refugees, they have grown up with completely different values, into which they have been brainwashed and are indoctrinated by Islam, and have no intention of adopting our values – worse, they look at us, unbelievers with superiority and arrogance.

[and]

The courts here are rather leftist. Many judges are pro-immigrant and there are cases where immigrants and Germans with a migratory background receive a “cultural and religious bonus” and are favored. Among them are also female judges and I consider them particularly bad – women who are against women.

I am afraid that in the next election, in four years, we can see a new phenomenon – Muslims will establish their party and because they already have a large electorate, they will become unstoppable. With the help of the left wing and almost all parties, they will begin to change the rules and we will be the ones who will have to adapt.

These are NOT the things that an artist, activist in support of “immigrants,” and especially a UN advisor is supposed to be saying.

Wake up, America (but we won’t….).

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The Japanese get it . The Japanese government has classified Muslims as ” fundamentalists “, what that means to the Japanese , is that they are deemed unsuitable for assimilation , or successful integration into Japanese society , being unable to convert to the Japanese culture . Therefor , they are not welcome in Japan .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Sweden had a civil war and the Muslims won. Their army and police are helpless against the migrants. They’ve been overrun and have given away their country to strangers. Next they will be slaves giving them a guaranteed income. Might as well call it Los Angeles North.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.