Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Georgia governor to sign ‘unprecedented’ bill expanding gun rights. I think this will start expanding into other states. The less we have of the gun free zones the better.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/23/georgia-governor-to-sign-bill-expanding-gun-rights/

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

freedom, I posted the same story. Funny. Should have scanned down through post titles.

Bold move by the GA governor.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

chester, No problem it shows we are on the ball with world news.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

The “precedent” was our Founding Fathers. But I suppose America has forgotten that. We have been a unique country until recently–religious freedom, personal freedom and firearms ownership. Our govt is out to fundamentally transform us into a slave state….

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We need to fundamentally transform our Country back! Once we do this we need to make sure that this doesn’t happen again.
    <div id=”stcpDiv” style=”position: absolute; top: -1999px; left: -1988px;”>wildartist</div>

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

There is no transforming back.
    The die is cast, the idiots have the superior numbers.
    What we can do is improve our place from this point forward, removing those like Reid and Pelosi and making sure
    commies don’t get elected to the Presidency.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, we will try to vote them out this Nov I hope. But if it gets to a SHTF I think that we are a much better shot they they are.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I’m hopeful also, but am not placing any bets on any party, as they are two sides of the same coin.

Better shots?
    Most definitely.

The majority of my customers and most of my students are better shots
    than the LEO’s I used to train and work with.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The two parties have many problems but there is no 100% man or woman running and the real good people do not want to run anymore. I like Ron Paul the best but the two parties do not like him so I do not think he will make it. So as long as we change the Senate I think the powers will be even.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.