Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

15yo gets 25 years for swatting. aka domestic terrorism.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I had seen that before. It isn’t true. It was put out there by one of those fake news sites. National Report or something like that. That said, some kid is going to get in major trouble one of these days for doing this.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

pm me

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

a gem of truth in every pile of bull… owny. much respect to skeptics. never stop doing what you do.

“Artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself.” ~~V

we cannot stop this epidemic, it is up to the parents. its a fine line to walk.

I will never willingly hurt any of you. And there are people here making sure it doesn’t happen by accident. much respect.

That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t doubt everything i say tho (or anyone for that matter), find the time to save yourself.

There are way, way worse than I out there, and they are waiting. They are not in control. Many lack my guilty conscience. Many will not walk away and count to five days from now. Some hold grudges for years.

and if anyone lurking thinks they hate me *chuckle* your going to have to get in line.

a mans only true mark on this world are the changes he brings, good or bad.

I know there are many here who are religious as well. I have no illusions about where you think i will end up. I pay the cost gladly, and only ask that when things get bad :( you don’t take matters into your own hands. That is a slippery slope, count to five days :(

Self defense only

sorry about the work load guys. if theres anything i can do about my posts to tailor it or make it easier on you let me know. I know it would not be hard to just block all if one decided.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

dusty in here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.