Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Inshala
    Inshala
    Veteran
    member4

Freedom,

We chatted in a few posts before I disappeared about three years ago. I always enjoyed reading your input and you struck me as a very intelligent and resourceful person. You seem to have a passion for prepping and your finger on the pulse of all events surrounding you. I’m sure that you will be fine as this is exactly what this site and our collective mindset is all about. Regardless, I wish you and your family all the best. I sincerely look forward to hearing about your experiences when this is all over. Please be safe.

Cheers.

"If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die historic on the Fury Road."

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Now it is bad here, I am posting but do not know for how long, power is going off and on and the winds are up!!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Some trees have gone down, tornado in the area

Profile photo of Inshala
    Inshala
    Veteran
    member4

Dude, I’m praying for you. In what part of Florida do you reside?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

In Miami, I am still up but we are on the bad side with a lot of tornado’s

Profile photo of Inshala
    Inshala
    Veteran
    member4

I’m currently texting a friend of mine who’s north of you by a couple of hours. He’s telling me the same about the tornadoes. I sincerely wish you and yours all the best and hope you come out unscathed.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

News is saying that it has stopped and at 11pm we will know if it is going North to Miami or go to the gulf part of Florida! WOW! It is in Cuba stopped there.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I will not be sleeping tonight, 24 hours of this will be going on.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Still praying brother. Hang in there!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I still have power but all my friends in the area are down now. News report say it is going to get real bad at 8 am so long night.This storm is very large over 400 miles wide so it will take a long time to pass.Once storm passes I am ready with my gas generator with over 30 gallons of gas. I also have a gas range so cooking will not be a problem.

Profile photo of Inshala
    Inshala
    Veteran
    member4

The news just reported twenty to twenty-five construction cranes were left up in Miami. Then they showed footage of one of these monstrosities spinning around.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

True, two were spinning around in the downtown Miami, we will see by tomorrow morning what will happen

Profile photo of Inshala
    Inshala
    Veteran
    member4

What kind of generator do you have?

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Freedom, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, and will be all night. We won’t experience anything like what you all will have down there, though it’s now forecast to go right over the top of us. I’m also concerned about an aunt who was recently moved to an assisted living facility east of Tampa, and the had originally decided to shelter in place. Now they’ve moved their residents to a sister facility directly east on the other coast. I don’t see the wisdom in that, really, since they’ll now most definitely be on the east side of the storm. Storm surge may not be as bad, but they’ll have the winds AND the tornadoes. I cannot imagine what you all must be feeling right now, but just know there are those of us here in the forum that are pulling for you all. We look forward to you checking in on the back side of it all, hopefully Monday, if or after you lose power completely. I expect they’ll be shutting down Turkey Point if they haven’t already done so (?).

Best wishes.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I lost power but it is back on, generator can power four freezers and some lights and fans so it is a big on. Last time I was able to keep it going for three weeks. So will will see. Winds go hard for some time and then stop for ten minutes and start again. There saying it will get stronger for the next 10 hours or 8 am

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.