Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hello everyone. I am 56 years old live in Miami, Florida since I was 4. Born in Cuba. I have been a prepper for about a year now.
    I am here to learn more. I have two kids, a 19 year old still a kid and a 14 year old son. The wife is not into the prepping but does believe that there will be a financial down turn soon because of the national debt.
    My Father and Mother are still a live. Father is 84 and Mother is 81 and they live only three blocks away so I can help them when a SHTF happens.

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Great to see Freedom here – welcome! :)

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

From a former Floridian a big welcome! I know your part of the world very well. I am sure that the great people coming here will be more than happy to help you anyway they can to learn things that will help you keep your family in better shape to face the future.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thank you tweva and anika.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Freedom!

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Hi Freedom! Welcome to the forum. Glad we have freedom here now, that is almost what all of us wish for ;)

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thank you Jay, Yes the word Freedom stands for what we all wish for and will die for.

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

freedom,
    Glad to have you here!
    I am prepping for my family (who has no interest in prepping) as well, so I definitely understand your situation.
    I’ve never been, but my aunt has visited Cuba multiple times and said it was beautiful (despite the political climate.)
    Hannah

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hannah This is a problem with every family that I know, one member is prepping and the others are not. It is hard since if there is a SHTF we will have to feed them too! They will come to your house. So the plan is to make sure to have more food and have them do a job at your house, like be the look out. So buy more ammo and guns for them too.

I just had my roof repaired and asked the roofers what will they do if there is an SHTF. They said they only have money for the week of food so they do not know what they will do.

I think they will hit all the houses that they think have food so be ready.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.