Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Was there any doubt that Trump was right?

He has the best researchers that money can buy and has already been in the spotlight enough to have buried 99.9% of his skeletons. Add his independent wealth and a platform based upon the sentiments of the working class (pissed off and tired of funding everyone else’s good time) and he is suddenly a contender for President…….

The nice thing is that he has enough money and connections to bypass the liberal media flame wars that all non-Dem candidates face. He also is quite good and sidestepping the media pitfalls that are always placed in the way of non-Dems. In fact, he might actually be the best non-Dem politician at doing just that since Reagan.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

He is what we got , but I dont trust his stand on the Constitution , in that respect , I think he will try to do what he wants ………….he wants to censor the internet to “protect ” us all .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I agree Tolik, I will vote for Trump only if it is Trump or Hillary. I like Ted Cruz better. It would make me happy if Cruz is not the pick to have Trump pick Cruz for vice. Cruz would remind Trump of the Constitution. Not sure if Trump would care tho.

Trump has shown how he can kick the liberal media a__ every time. He is a lot smarter then we all think. That is the area I love about Trump, what he has done to the news media.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

And for the other end of the firing exercise! (Warning graphic violence and wailing)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Warms my heart lol .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Everyone heard about France, of course. And we here in the SHTF Forum have heard from our members in Sweden, Greece, and other European countries, about what’s happening there. But here’s somewhere I had not heard about as being a problem area. Even someone I know personally that recently had a wonderful visit to Norway, didn’t have a clue that this stuff is going on there too – big time.

Police in Norway proclaim ‘Oslo is lost’

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/police_in_oslo_norway_proclaim_oslo_is_lost.html

Will America wake up before it’s too late? (if it’s not already – the name Mohammed has had a massive increase as the first name for babies born in the past year in the U.S.)

(By the way – there are a number of other excellent and instructive articles in the side menu to the right of the above article, including a dissection of the lies in the Obama tear-stained gun control monologue yesterday.)

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

You really have to wonder about the motives of the politicians are that despite the crime brought by the Muslim immigrants they still let more in. You can only make believe you are a humanitarian for so long before you have to face reality, yet they aren’t facing reality.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Evil is good
    War is peace
    The world is standing on it’s head.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

The world is reaping its prophesied consequences.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.