Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Of course Trump is right. Our “most thorough screening in the world” let in Tashfeen Malik last year and we now know she clearly was not screened at all. It boggles my mind that none of the folks wailing over Trump’s statement seem to see this. Where is the outrage over her being let into the country?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, then there was this news which is unbelievable
    $28k deposit to Syed Farook’s bank account before attack

http://www.ad-hoc-news.de/28k-deposit-to-syed-farook-s-bank-account-before-attack–/de/News/47327025

How can all this not be a red flag to the FBI and Homeland Security? So many red flags!!

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

How can all this not be a red flag to the FBI and Homeland Security? So many red flags!!

Perhaps they had been informed that the Syed and Tashfeen weren’t the droids they were looking for. There are people they want to catch, and people they don’t. The fedgov hates to catch people who aren’t pre-identified to be the bad guys, actually doing something bad.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

It is now obvious that the people in the White House have an agenda that is in direct conflict with the safety and well being of the American people.

I don’t understand it. This reminds be of a football team that is playing not to lose. When France is seen as tougher than we are, things are not going well.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Said French authorities about the sacred mosques and madrasas all dedicated to the religion of peace:

“In 15 days we have seized one-third of the quantity of war-grade weapons that are normally seized in a year.”

And MB, I think you chose exactly the right word (highlighted in your quote below for identification and emphasis).

It boggles my mind that none of the folks wailing over Trump’s statement seem to see this.

Those that really matter DO see it. Those that really matter CHOOSE to ignore it.

At the same time, somehow we still need to keep a balance so we don’t end up with the 2015 equivalent of the WWII relocation camps into which we forced Japanese Americans. Trump resonates with the natural anger and desire for retribution, but he’s still dangerous. I’m hopeful someone can rise to the top that will be able to capture the concerns that trump is feeding, and direct them in a way that preserves our freedoms while at the same time protects our nation. It’s a balance that has been historically extreme in it’s elusiveness.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I would say Trump’s ideas are less dangerous then the current situation.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

From now on Trump will get a lot of heat as the old Republican party doesn’t like him.

This is just an opinion that I have been thinking and am posting here so my friends here can post what you think.

Trump is letting it all out and getting all the heat even tho Ted Cruz is very close to his ideas and Trump has meet with Cruz. Also Cruz doesn’t go after Trump. Is Trump do all this not only for him but also to keep all the heat on him and keep Ted Cruz from all this heat? I think Trump does want to win but he has alway a second plan in mind if he doesn’t win but has the man that he would back win. Just something I am seeing. What is everyone’s opinion?

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Trump has suddenly (again) floated the vague hint of an independent run for President if he’s rejected strongly enough by the Republican Party. I have to wonder if that was his plan all along, despite his “loyalty pledge” to the Republican Party. If he does that, he’ll pull a Ross Perot and hand the election to Clinton regardless of who’s running as the Republican.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Pretty much .

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Wouldn’t that be a dirty shot? Know what deception smells like? Problem is, there’s already so much deception in the air, that unless you have a directional sniffer, you can’t tell where it’s coming from.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

If he runs as an independent would that mean who gets more then 34% wins? Does anyone know this?

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

If he runs as an independent would that mean who gets more then 34% wins? Does anyone know this?

No. Remember, it’s the Electoral College that technically chooses both the President and Vice President. If they can’t come up with a winner (majority), it goes to the House of Representatives (Senate for the VP). And since all this is supposed to be decided by inauguration day, it would seem that the PRESENT House is the one that determines the new President, not the incoming House at the time.

So, it would more than likely be a Republican President in 2017 IF Hillary didn’t get an outright majority. But remember, Perot split the REPUBLICAN vote badly enough that Bill Clinton still got a majority in ’92. Perot got his revenge on George Herbert Walker – at the expense of the nation (maybe…).

GS

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Meanwhile in Syria : a Russian mobil artillery vehicle has some leisurely fun killing rag heads . Note that the crew look like they are having a good time doing it , sort of like a sunday cook out . Actually not syria , but it sounded good . Venting can be useful , imagine whoever you like on the receiving end of that gun , then smile .

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Tolik, I got a chuckle hearing the gunner humming “Deck the Halls.” Seems appropriate. I’ll probably think “blasting IS forces,” when I hear it this season.

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.