Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Couple articles came to my attention…

It was posited in another thread about how the US would break up. To be honest, I am no prognosticator, but I can make some fairly good assumptions.

If these two articles are any indicator, we’re in for a wild ride…

ICE Document Details 36,000 Criminal Alien Releases in 2013

http://cis.org/ICE-Document-Details-36000-Criminal-Aliens-Release-in-2013

Really? 36,000 criminal aliens just let go? Just like that? And that’s just last year and what they are admitting to… I suspect the problem is much, much worse…

The Racial Tensions Lurking Under the Surface of American Society

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/05/unspoken-racial-tensions/362023/

White born-again Protestants and white southerners, two overlapping groups, register both the highest indirect measures of anxiety about racial changes in the country and the strongest social-desirability-bias effect. When asked by a telephone interviewer directly about whether an America that is not mostly white bothers them, only 15 percent of white born-again Protestants are willing to agree. But that number climbs a stunning 35 percentage points when the question is posed indirectly. Similarly, the difference between the direct and indirect question among white southerners is 26 percentage points, 16 percent when asked directly but 42 percent when asked indirectly.

Yep… gonna be reaaaally interesting…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Melting pot

Melting – a structure changing shape

Pot – Another name for toilet .

Take that any way you want to .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Just shy of 200 of those released were murderers.

How many were rapists, sex offenders and the like we won’t know for a while.

Least til they get shot by the good guys.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Whirl, Tolik, et all..

If you were president of Mexico and you had a bigger, wealthier neighbor to your north with swiss-cheese borders, what would you do?

Tell you what I would do – I would jettison every political agitator, every rapist, drug dealing scumbag murdering thug reprobate communist pederast sodomite sicko I could find… just give them a choice – either spend a decade in a Mexican jail (erm… no), or you could head north and enter El Norte and stay there for the rest of your life…

All those scumbags become “not my problem anymore” when they do that. Plus, I don’t have to pay for them, either. This is the same thing Castro did – just take every scumbag you can find, put them on a boat and tell them to GTFO. They head to the US and become “refugees”… yeah, and now look at southern Florida…

By the way, did you all know the ‘age of consent’ in Mexico is 13? Thirteen years old. That’s just… man, I can’t describe how messed up that is… I think there is a correlation between that, and the recent surge in the rape of 13 year old girls.. it’s happening, but the G is trying to keep the lid on. The scumbag rapist is usually “Hey, I didn’t do anything wrong!”…

This will play a part in how we fracture. How big a part depends on the part of the country you live in, I think…

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I just saw this documentary a few days ago.

I dont live in the US but seeing how much being a gangster is celebrated would really worry me. Imagine what happens once the border from Juarez to El Paso is gone…

Some people will go pretty crazy…

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

The mid-Atlantic states concern me, they are very racially diverse, but in a lot of places, not very well integrated. Add to the fact that in cities like Baltimore they are already considering installing a curfew for young people now.

I think it’s possible you might see the Mid-Atlantic cities and states (Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, and parts of Virginia) degenerate into armed warfare someday.

New England and the Midwest are generally more homogenous, so there might be less trouble coming from there.
    Anyone else here think the middle part of the east coast will be in trouble someday?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

All I have to say is this ……..

* He will balance the budget

* He doesnt like ****

* He will put minorities back into perspective

* He will secure the boarders

* He protects religion

What about the constitution you say ? well I like it too , but considering how this government has been undermining it to the point that it doesnt try to hide it anymore …for decades ….then yeah , Putin would get my vote .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,

You might get your wish only you will not be allowed to vote, or anyone else.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Dude, Putin is a thug.

The only difference between Russian thugs like Putin and the thugs in Mordor is that Putin’s honest about it and doesn’t try to pretend he is anything else…

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

That alone is worthy of more respect . Interesting book  I read one time , about a guy that went underground for the FBI , and infiltrated the Mafia ………As things went on , he ended up changing sides , because the Mafia had more honor .

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

I hate to direct the direction of other peoples threads, but…

This thread is supposed to be about how America might break up (and along what lines). If you want a Putin thread….. can’t you create a whole new topic for that?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

It was a statement dude , about how disillusioned the people are with the government . I think we have already covered how everybody thinks the US will break up , both in this thread and the original . Just sayin .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Mal,

I will not comment on the illegals any more than I have.

Around here its a tight community,  the rest of the world could go to excrement in a handbasket and few would care or notice.  Mostly the care.

Could /would/can/when the split happens, I have positioned my family in a safe place, compared to most.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Castle doctrine will prevail. Because if it doesn’t people will start building walls around towns and designing homes to be fortresses. Personally I want to retire in a ninja home and not some overpriced pos condo in a zoned out utopia for the masses. But even rural doesn’t feel safe anymore.

Profile photo of Vadim
    Vadim
    Survivalist
    member3

Fracture lines of different  kinds are always present, in any society. I was recalling Selco’s stories last weeks – in South-Eastern Ukraine they wear different color armbands these days to distinguish among groups of fighters (exactly like back in his besieged city). Why? Because we all speak and look more-or-less alike. No racial cracks there, but we (they) have no problem to create new ones, if necessary.

People are lazy, and therefore will use whatever available to them first. Racial segregation (imposed or just naturally occurring) is already available here in US, therefore it will be utilized. I’ve met numerous good people of every race, and I’ve met some scoundrels among my own kind. It is extremely sad, that even those of us who are currently “color-blind” will be forced to associate and to survive (or die) together with the people of the same color. It will really limit our opportunities in the long term, but in a short term it will be just the easiest, most “affordable” solution.

Funny, how here, in coastal FL, white liberals and Jews, who are constantly preaching equality and acceptance, are more than happily segregating in their currently safe, gated “white flight” communities. The same white liberals and Jews are voting to increase the HOA fees. And I know why they are increasing those – too many working professionals of color have bought houses here recently. Disgusting and disappointing hypocrites, but this is how human nature is. Survive or die, and be prepared to be disheartened in the process…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.