Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, We all have to learn from history. There is only one way to manage hard liner Communist. Sad to say this but a dead Communist is the only good Communist.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Agreed

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free, Tolik,

Problem is that is what they say about us.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I think we outnumber them

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, Yes they call us terrorist! lol! Well we will terrorize them for all they have done to this country!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, Remember Harry Reid, he calls us all terrorist, if you do not like what he likes then you are a terrorist.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Sort of like a liberal not liking what you stand for and being labeled ” racist ” .

Q: what is the definition of Racist ?

A: a liberal’s last ditch effort to deflect attention away from a lost argument .

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

Selco wrote:

“Sure Tsar, no need to be sorry about anything, I am here for reading other opinions too.

That seems to be the truth. For instance, many people think America caused the USSR to collapse and thus “win” the cold war, even though the USSR was being destroyed more from the inside.

Some people think that too about falling of former Yugoslavia, and it was same, fall started much before with very bad economic solutions. Other things complicated everything and bring to culmination.”

While this deals more with the nationalities issue in the Soviet Union, I find it worth nothing that in the particular region my relatives lived in, football riots were actually expressions of religious and ethnic conflict (though it was never reported as such!). Yet those riots remained relatively small scale, and did not destabilize society as a whole. It was not until 1988 when the violence became really serious, and started turning into a civil war. Even then, that process took a 3-4 years to turn into a full blown civil war.We know America has a lot of racial violence already, but most of it seems pretty small scale, and a lot of people still seem to get along OK.

I wonder what the breaking point might be for my country, since it seems race relations (among all the other relations like social class, region, and religion) are usually getting worse these days, not better.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

And I have been trough the football riots in early 90s. You could feel in the air in those days that something “new” is coming. People call it new system or democracy, or procreation of new parties, or nations.

Actually all that was something like introduction to chaos. Is there better way of fueling thousands of young people to something or some cause?

2 or 3 years later, some of the football hooligans leader become “famous” army fraction leaders.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.