Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great video!

Profile photo of Broadside
    Broadside
    Survivalist
    member3

Thanks for posting this Freedom. I wish our elected would speak with this much sense.

It’s disheartening to realize that some people need permission to preserve their own existence though. That’s something every single cell organism does without instruction.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sheriff Wayne Ivey tells it like it is. We the people need to deal with the threat in the first minutes that it happens.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

I cannot believe the timing of this attack was random. It was political.
    I believe Mateen was ordered to do it by his commander.
    I believe Mateen was part of a cell with a minimum of 20 members.
    They have links to the Arab states and the u.s. government.
    It was a military operation.
    They are still in Florida.
    They are well trained.
    There are many cells in the u.s. With orders to attack various targets.

Guess that about covers it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, I agree. Read this article on http://powderedwigsociety.com/s-mateen/

“The father of the Orlando mass murderer has been a frequent visitor to Washington. He has had several meetings with Hitlery Clinton’s State Department.”

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

He is right , the American people have been conditioned to be cowards , propaganda works both ways , they can be reconditioned …………………………reconditioning will be forced upon them in a SHTF , depends on how bad they want to live . View Trumps NRA speech , yes its politics , but its relevant to what the sherif is saying .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Freedom, the media are attacking Trump over this very point. Obama is either clueless or up to his neck in the plot. The slaughter of innocent people has worked in the past for the anti 2nd amendment mob so why not do it again. I agree with Tolik the Republican Party is cowardly when it comes to false flag attacks. The democrats scream the loudest in the corrupt media so they get the most attention. The evidence with increased gun sales like Trump says… there’s something wrong here. Pinning it down would take the investigative power of the FBI and we all know whose pocket they’re in, Obama. If Putin could blackmail Hillary with her hacked emails you can only imagine how compromised she is as a political leader. Now we know for certain there is a fifth column in the u.s. getting ready to take down the country. Orlando was a warning sign, right out in the open, impossible to miss.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

In the interest of furthering the kind of cultural understanding that will be needed in the times ahead, given our currently imposed national fundamental transformation, I’d like to share the following:
    Painting Muhammad (Educational Video)

Painting Muhammad

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

This wasn’t the “Worst Mass Shooting in US History.”

Wounded knee…….

Orlando was horrible, but some people need a history lesson before they start quoting it.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Hmm, Wounded Knee (150-300) or, Little Bighorn (274).
    Much depends on which side you’re on.

Argue about the trivialities all day long, it doesn’t matter in comparison to reality.

Like it or not, we are at war.
    With an opponent who doesn’t care if you are straight, gay, white, black, or anything else but whether or not you follow their particular brand of Islam. And even then….

They do not care that your child is a noncombatant, that your wife is in the danger zone, you are all infidels and only worthy of dying.

.Options?
    Submit and be made mutton of.

Or.
    Fight.
    Fight with everything you have, then give some more.

I decided to remove the next couple paragraphs for safety sake.

However, I will recommend keeping heavier hardware handy than before.
    The days of the pocket gun were numbered since Mumbai. They ended with Paris.
    San Bernardino and Orlando?
    Game on, bring a real gun.

It’s heavy and uncomfortable? Suck it up buttercup.
    Second place is the first dead in this contest.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Speaking of heavy , I ordered some wooden furniture for the FAL , Its hefty enough , but I like heavy rifles , thats one reason I got rid of a mini 30 , it just felt cheap .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Gun Store Sells 30,000 AR-15’s Since Orlando Shooting

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016/06/17/gun-store-sells-30000-ar-15s-since-orlando-shooting.html

The Ar 15 is selling more then ever.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

We are thinking of getting one just to spite the antigunners. Besides, a new toy is fun. Had a great time shooting an AR platform .308 sniper rifle (our local SWAT Team’s gun) on Saturday. Ping! Ping! on the target waaay out there…;)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title

Argue about the trivialities all day long, it doesn’t matter

Like it or not, we are at war.
    With an opponent who doesn’t care if you are straight, gay, white, black, or anything else but whether or not you follow their particular brand of Islam. And even then….

They do not care that your child is a noncombatant, that your wife is in the danger zone, you are all infidels and only worthy

Of genocide . Allah the merciful has no room in His world for us.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Other nations are discovering reasons to re-examine their relationship to Allah the Merciful. I wonder if the people whose job it is to keep tabs on our “guests” are allowed to say anything if/when they find such weapons. If indeed, there are people with such a task at all, they’d better have all their ducks in a row before they say/do anything about it in this invaded nation.

Germany: Arsenal of ‘Heavy Military-Grade Weaponry’ Discovered Near Mosque

Mercy!

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.