Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Every one of these is worth a look.
    While we may not agree with every instructor or method they teach, there’s a lot to be learned from what they say.
    You can learn something from every instructor, even the bad ones.

Download if you can, at least one I was going to put in this list has already been removed.

Advanced AK Gunfighting

(The info also applies to other carbines)

Urban RifleP1

Urban Rifle P2

Thunder Ranch Defensive Tactics P1

TR Defensive Handgun P1

TR Defensive Handgun P2

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

FYI, I much prefer Clint Smith (Thunder Ranch)

His information and style are much easier to learn from and are more applicable to most people.

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Thanks Whirli – is there a link for these where I can find them later or they may be downloaded in the video files? I’m not sure how to capture them from above.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Novus Ordo wrote:</div>Thanks Whirli – is there a link for these where I can find them later or they may be downloaded in the video files? I’m not sure how to capture them from above.

Let me see what I can come up with.

Some “players” will still allow you to rip the vids off youtube, but some have had to make deals with YT to remove that feature.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.