Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

From the article.
    “The similarity between innocent efforts with benign intent and cynical efforts reflecting hostile intent is something freely exploited by those practicing information warfare to achieve national objectives. This is also known as public relations and diplomacy among those of a less conspiratorial bent. So it can be very hard to clearly and unambiguously spot cases of 5GW aggression, and distinguish them from less sinister activities.

Protester or Provocateur?
    The difficulty in telling these kinds of actions apart has significant long-term implications. An excellent opinion piece in the Moscow Times following the Ministry of Defense conference in Moscow identified a major problem associated with 5GW. The article (which I paraphrase here very roughly) points out that viewing Color Revolutions as a type of external aggression invites government to view organic internal opposition as identical to hostile foreign subversion.”

Fifth Generation Warfare: Taste the Color Revolution Rainbow

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Interesting article. Who is really behind much of the instability in the world? Even if groups of people truly want freedom, who is stirring them up–the ones who plan to rule them later? I for one don’t trust the surface of things, esp as reported on the liberal media. And I am slow to trust anyone any more. Esp our own govt. Keep my ears pricked for the ulterior motive…

Plus what they say about good intentions with bad results, is also true. We do mission work among the poor in India. We found we have to be careful as to how and what we do. Giving “stuff”, whether in India or Mexico or whatever, feels good to our people from the USA who see their abject poverty. But, it can also cause jealousy and conflict. (Think back to the movie “The Gods Must Be Crazy” involving how a tossed Coke bottle changed a tribe.) They begin to get “cargo theology” like some in PNG. What will the foreigners bring us? How can I corner the market and get rich? (This is evident in the relief efforts in Africa, where the warlords take over the UN supplies and use them for control.) So, what are the long-term consequences of what we do in India? Will it elevate the health, education, hope and spiritual needs of the people long-term? Will it make a better society as a whole or just benefit a few power-greedy?

But, we must also be careful and realize that giving some people hope–who have been in generational slavery–WILL destabilize the status quo for a while. Think American Revolution. The end result was the greatest country in the world (until recently). I know an upper caste Indian woman who is writing a book on how help to the Dalit (Untouchables) from missionaries like us has upset the thousands of years of Indian culture. True from her perspective…but how about the hopeless Dalit whose only purpose for 4 thousand years, was to sweep her streets in the night, clean out her latrines, unstop sewage lines, and live in garbage dumps?

Yes, too, the govt is viewing possible instability from dissenters as being the same as foreign invasion. It will threaten their power. (That is the surface/political reason Jesus was crucified.) This is why we are being herded into sheep pens, choked by govt regulations, enslaved by debt and drugged with virtual IT realities… I think more people know more about sports, movies and video games than they do about world events. Or even what is happening in DC at the moment.

Maybe some of my post is off-topic. But this article has many far-reaching ramifications…

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, read it two times. Very interesting article.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

“The similarity between innocent efforts with benign intent and cynical efforts reflecting hostile intent is something freely exploited by those practicing information warfare to achieve national objectives.”
    Within the boundaries of the US during elections it’s Spin Doctors!
    Robin

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I would have given the article more weight if it had not cited that Progressive piece of **** Woodrow Wilson.

Wilson ran for President on an “anti-war” stance. Then, he turns around and – in direct violation of international law and the Law of War – starts running munitions and war materiel to Great Britain using red cross ships and passenger liners, all the while maintaining the fiction of “neutrality”. A nation cannot maintain “neutrality” if it supplies war materiel and munitions to only one belligerent. It has to supply both, or none at all, or declare itself a combatant. The Germans had a great spy network in the US back then, and they knew damn well what we were up to. The newspapers, either pig-ignorant of what Wilson was up to, or complicit in the subterfuge, only blared “GERMANS ATTACK UNARMED RED CROSS SHIP! (or something similar)”. (This subterfuge was repeated by Wilson’s Golden Boy and Sec. Navy – FDR – later on when the US was again “neutral” in 1940 and ’41, complete with US newspaper propaganda).

The “last straw” came when the passenger liner Lusitania was torpedoed and sunk with great loss of life. Recent dives have confirmed that the Lusitania was indeed carrying multiple tons of munitions in her forward cargo hold – illegal munitions – which is why one puny German torpedo literally blew off the whole front of the ship, causing it to sink very rapidly, causing great loss of life. The cause of this great loss of life was “anti-war Progressive” Wilson and his scheming.

That this lying, two-faced Prog piece of dog **** is cited in the article as “that most academic of American Presidents” throws the rest of the article into serious doubt for me… it might be true, might not. But it left such a bad taste in my mouth after Wilson was mentioned that I disregarded the rest of the article.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Wildartist,
    I think your post is right on target, and this line is absolutely true. “think more people know more about sports, movies and video games than they do about world events. Or even what is happening in DC”

I have come to expect this type of disinformation on the international level but recognizing it’s use within borders is disturbing.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I have come to expect this type of disinformation on the international level but recognizing it’s use within borders is disturbing.

But very very convenient for those in power. I think a real problem is also that only a small group of a certain kind of people get into politics and want to run a country. If you combine this with the general lack of interest most people have when it comes to politics and the media who gives all information their own kind of spin… it is obvious why things can get messed up quickly.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.