Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, it is also about money. The grievance industry pays well. Victimhood can be lucrative.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think that Ferguson is the beginning of something bigger that is in our future. This future is getting closer everyday.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

MountainBiker ,
    you got that right ! too many ambulance chasers today .

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

NAACP = Negros Against All Caucasian People .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>I think that Ferguson is the beginning of something bigger that is in our future. This future is getting closer everyday.

Reaching critical mass in earth and human terms at the same time. Ominous indeed.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>MountainBiker ,<br>
    you got that right ! too many ambulance chasers today .

And in the news today it was announced 175 million americans have quit work rather than pay reparations for slavery and obamacare fines. The government is in a panic as there are no tax paying americans left.

lol … who is john galt

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The cops are staying out of the black hoods. Now the blacks can have all the chaos they want. 80% of the murders are black on black.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

All the cops will not want to work without a camera on them. The murder rates in black areas will go up.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>All the cops will not want to work without a camera on them. The murder rates in black areas will go up.

For a while now, most patrol guys have wanted recorders, good ones not the junk commonly bought.

A simple little audio recorder saved my bacon on more than one occasion, when false accusations were made. Video is even better, as it gives a fairly close “officers view” of the events.
    You may not find little traynons gun after the shoot, thanks to bystanders, but there it is in the video for the grand jury to see.

And more than once, I’ve seen things in pictures and videos after the fact that were initially missed. Such as bad guy #2.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think cameras on cops are a great thing but in fairness the interviewed perp should be allowed the same opportunity when ever possible. People have been charged for videoing LE performing their duty in public places.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>I think cameras on cops are a great thing but in fairness the interviewed perp should be allowed the same opportunity when ever possible. People have been charged for videoing LE performing their duty in public places.

I think cameras on cops are a great thing but in fairness and compliance with supreme court rulings citizens are allowed the same opportunity as cops when ever possible. People have been deprived of their constitutional liberties for videoing LE performing their duty in places legally accessable to everyone. This must end.

(You can’t stop technology)

One of the witnesses caught the shooting on her cell phone if I remember the tv news story right. Bet it was confiscated by the cops.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The federal courts have ruled that it is a 1st amendment right to video public servants , they may not like it but it has gone to court and they lost .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    I thought it was a State supreme court ruling. Looking it up I see it was and the US supreme court refused to act on the lower court ruling validating the lower court decision. I didn’t know it went to the federal level.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Smith vs. Cumming
    US Court of Appeals , 11th circuit .
    ” First Amendment protects the right to gather information about what public officials do on public property , and specifically , a right to record matters of public interest . ”
    There are some others that actually expanded those rights to open view . In other words , you cant follow them into a house or things like that , but you can stand out on the street . Whatever they do in open view , but you have to be in a public area . ( street , sidewalk , etc . )

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.