Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

twee,

You mention ‘Braveheart’…. that line has always stuck with me. It is the lynchpin of the whole freedom movement…

“There’s a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.”

The positions of those in power, and their representatives on the ground – the police themselves – exists to safeguard the rights of man. The rights of the citizenry. THAT IS ALL.

We’ve lost our way. In modern parlance, it’s called “Mission Creep”. I’m not an anarchist. I’m a Strict Constructionist and a Jeffersonian… I cleave to the original intent of the Framers because those who came before me did so, and it made this country the greatest the world in the history of man.

For a long time – much longer than I have been alive – internationalists, Progressives, cultural Marxists and statist thugs have tried their best to usurp power, manipulate us and so further their own causes, to line their own pockets at our expense… and it will blow up in their faces like an old time “exploding cigar”.

Twee, you’re a South African. I know a bit about SA in “the before time”… prior to De Klerk selling out. Despite whatever social ills you may think the old SA republic guilty of, fact is the old SA republic reminded me of us… it was a kick-ass Republic. Fed half the continent all on your own. Yours was the richest, most powerful nation on the Continent – because you were a republic much like our own…

SA has gone through the upheavals that WE will soon see… and by all accounts, SA is run by a coalition of thugs, communists, “Progressives”, thieves and criminals. Not saying what you and those like you should do. Just saying that if that happened to me, I would probably be out in the bush with a bunch of other Jaegers, eating biltong when I could get it, the rations of the enemy when I could not…

I leave you with this… a picture called “The Nation Makers”… Americans during the War of Independence. Starving, ill equipped, sick, ragged. Their flag little more than a tattered, bullet riddled rag on a stick… but still determined to march into the bayonets of the British regulars. Not even I would want to face down those men today. We haven’t seen men of such mettle in a very, very long time… and no, I do not put myself on the same level as those men. No way am I worthy…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“Twee, you’re a South African” Really? I though Twee was from Florida and the east coast usa.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I get confused in my old age… is twee a south african? I thought so, right up until you said that…

Maybe I’m confusing her with Leopard…

I dunno… the point still stands as valid, even if I’m mistaken about Twee’s nationality…

I’m gonna go get more coffee…

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

I dare say that tweva will be along soon to clarify, but the argument you make is still worth listening to. So is the other side of the fence, too. I think a lot of good points have been made by all sides in this discussion so far. Thanks to everyone for being vocal; I am thoroughly engaged in what is being said.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus wrote:</div>SA is run by a coalition of thugs, communists, “Progressives”, thieves and criminals.

And the USA is run by: a coalition of thugs, communists, “Progressives”, thieves and criminals as well, both in and out of government. All of them sucking the wealth out of the remaining productive elements of society.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Malgus wrote:</div>The only way to deal with thuggery is to stand up against it with overwhelming force, righteously wielded… the CITIZENRY should be the ones to wield this overwhelming, righteous force. They are completely capable and have the authority to do so. That the State might disagree with that does not invalidate it. The State derives their authority to use force from the citizenry, which means the citizenry has the same power and authority as the State.

The problem everyone has that would like it to change is “That the State might disagree” Because it is rigged you can’t do what you know you should unless the circumstances fit within the State controlled guidelines (laws) preventing everyone from fixing our problems. It’s no different then the ROE keeping the military from wining wars.

Maybe the reset button will get pushed one day soon. We will have anarchy for a time before it is decided one way or the other.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Point taken and agreed…

The difference is that our thugs, communists, Progressives, thieves and criminals is that they still pretend to have the best interests of the voters at heart.

At least their thugs, communists, Progressives, thieves and criminals are up front about their corruption, thuggery, communism, thievery and crime…

They might be scum. But they’re honest scum.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Leopard is from SA (and I wonder how she is…). Myself, I am an American.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

When did Leopard make her last post?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Leopard has not posted in a week I think, maybe it is a good idea to PM her tweva.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.